Bolt is a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

Press Council says dont tell the truth if there is a risk that it may upset someone.

About par for them.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah i'm gonna back the professionals on this one bruh

Suck it up hey :)

Bolt spent March and April insisting the threat of COVID-19 was “wildly exaggerated”. He expressed no theories on the cultural differences of cruise-takers, and he was silent on the affluent Aspen holiday makers — indeed, he now singles them out for sympathy in this piece
The brave truth-teller who can find no worthier opponent than migrant families and bullied gay kids, crying “you can’t say anything anymore” while his employer pays his legal bills and he turns out three blog posts a day.

Last edited:
Bolt gets paid millions of $$$ by Murdoch.Anyone who buys the Herald Scum is a disgrace.Such a racist newspaper. Bolt will hopefully be imprisoned soon for his hatefull race based attacks.
I wouldn't be surprised if he got attacked on the streets again, people really hate him and for good reason.

Press Council says dont tell the truth if there is a risk that it may upset someone.

About par for them.
Greta and her parents have laughed on video stating she doesn’t have mental issues
Then again Greta is a fraud and a puppet to appeal to brainwashed delinquents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolt gets paid millions of $$$ by Murdoch.Anyone who buys the Herald Scum is a disgrace.Such a racist newspaper. Bolt will hopefully be imprisoned soon for his hatefull race based attacks.
I wouldn't be surprised if he got attacked on the streets again, people really hate him and for good reason.
That's what he wants.
Victim-boners are the 2nd best kind

The goose strikes again.

3QF1Tv.md.jpg

Oh Andrew. If you want to make a strong point about Biden mis speaking and correcting himself, suggesting its a big issue, it probably helps if YOU get through the segment without doing the same.

I starting watching for the lols but Bolt is just a bumbling idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back