Bolt is a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
Bolt sunk to a new low even for him today. After abusing the Greens for their logo attached to Whitlam he has unleashed on him depite the fact he is not even in his grave. Bolt has shown he is not even independent enough to be called a columnist.

I have now decided that I will avoid the Herald-Sun altogether, which basically means I have to get my form guide somewhere else and will hurt my access to footy news, be it on-line or ina physical form.

Bolt sunk to a new low even for him today. After abusing the Greens for their logo attached to Whitlam he has unleashed on him depite the fact he is not even in his grave. Bolt has shown he is not even independent enough to be called a columnist.

I have now decided that I will avoid the Herald-Sun altogether, which basically means I have to get my form guide somewhere else and will hurt my access to footy news, be it on-line or ina physical form.
The man would say anything for web hits.

Put it this way in a hundred years Gough will be remembered as giant of this country while the bolter will be just a footnote in an Austlii judgment.

He really should leave this kind of analysis to the real journalists and stick to such quality discourse as exposing the subliminal left wing messages in Finding Nemo

Did that years ago and get my form guide from TAB site, the only thing they are good for.

The man would say anything for web hits.
Put it this way in a hundred years Gough will be remembered as giant of this country while the bolter will be just a footnote in an Austlii judgment.

He really should leave this kind of analysis to the real journalists and stick to such quality discourse as exposing the subliminal left wing messages in Finding Nemo
So good to have more females here, was getting lonely.

LOL and above all the same was done to Thatcher. Not to forget he writes opinion pieces. Pretty sure same type of article if written on someone like Carl Williams wouldn't have anyone bat an eyelid.

Future historians will look back on Whitlam as what not to do if you don't want your economy to eventually go broke.
It must only be the left that reads Bolt's work. They are always his favourite cheer squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is a time of retrospective, is there not space for critique of his Government?
I think that if you look at other threads, you will see quite a bit. This however is more about the type of gutter press that Bolt delivers.

I think that if you look at other threads, you will see quite a bit. This however is more about the type of gutter press that Bolt delivers.

Not talking about on here, but in the media in general.

It's one thing to dance on his grave and celebrate his death. That lack of class is not appropriate at any time. But harsh critiques on Whitlam's performance as Prime Minister can be debated on the facts and opinions, but not the timing.

I don't think the man in question would have it any other way, to tell you the truth.

Not talking about on here, but in the media in general.

It's one thing to dance on his grave and celebrate his death. That lack of class is not appropriate at any time. But harsh critiques on Whitlam's performance as Prime Minister can be debated on the facts and opinions, but not the timing.

I don't think the man in question would have it any other way, to tell you the truth.
I think you are right about him not having it any other way, but I have found that almost all media outlets that I have seen, The Drum, Lateline, TNews Ltd, The Age, The Guardian etc have discussed his failings but not in such vitriol.
In particular too much too soon, not listening to public servants, little regard as to how he was going to pay for all the changes, not controlling his ministers, etc.
I think most of us that were old enough at that time would agree with most but also acknowledge the other things as well.

I think you are right about him not having it any other way, but I have found that almost all media outlets that I have seen, The Drum, Lateline, TNews Ltd, The Age, The Guardian etc have discussed his failings but not in such vitriol.
In particular too much too soon, not listening to public servants, little regard as to how he was going to pay for all the changes, not controlling his ministers, etc.
I think most of us that were old enough at that time would agree with most but also acknowledge the other things as well.

I think it's important for generations going forward that history is approached in this way. Speaking for myself, my knowledge of his time during primary/high school started and finished on those parliament house steps. Not having the context of what happened before or since that day (both positive and negative things) had distorted my view of 1970s politics.

(Not that it validates anything.)

LOL and above all the same was done to Thatcher. Not to forget he writes opinion pieces. Pretty sure same type of article if written on someone like Carl Williams wouldn't have anyone bat an eyelid.
I can't imagine Bolt gracefully accepting that it would then be good taste if someone where to write a piece in a similar vein when Howard dies about he screwed this country to keep himself in power and wasted the longest period of world economic growth in 40 years to have absolutely nothing to show from it when he left office.

Master trolls don't get publicly humiliated in court cases.

Someone like Albrechtsen is more of a master troll.

Got the whole sexy secretary with glasses look going on...and then she opens her mouth.
Conservative birds have a weird vibe to them, Niki Savva I could quite imagine being a dominatrix, most of the male right wing commentators come across as chinless wonders, no matter how hard they butch it up.

Bolt is a master troll. Look at the left wing fish on BigFooty who get riled up by him.
ABC is a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on BigFooty who get riled up by it.

Unions are a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on Bigfooty who get riled up by it.

The Greens are a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on BigFooty who get riled up by it.

Man, you have some stupid points, Ginger pubes!

ABC is a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on BigFooty who get riled up by it.

Unions are a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on Bigfooty who get riled up by it.

The Greens are a master troll. Look at the right wing fish on BigFooty who get riled up by it.

Man, you have some stupid points, Ginger pubes!

I don't think you get the whole troll thing. Probably why you're so easy to troll.

Master trolls don't get publicly humiliated in court cases.

Someone like Albrechtsen is more of a master troll.

Got the whole sexy secretary with glasses look going on...and then she opens her mouth.

I doubt he was humilated in the court of sooky soft utensils.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back