Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the proven ability to drive culture and build team buy-in.

Voss has the proven ability to do the opposite.

How is player relations/culture going to grow when Voss turns to this every time...

No matter whom is selected, there’ll be complaining & whingeing it’s part of the disgruntled supporter complex, and there’s plenty about , it’s getting tiresome too.
Patience and determination will get us through this upheaval.
Whomever is select to coach CFC, I’ll support, I’d prefer a new dynamic, but an experienced or hard nosed option is fine also, trust the club to do due diligence.
Go Blues onwards and upwards.

Or take the last man standing. :D

How soon everyone forgets Craaaaaazy Vossy.

I'd be fine with him as an assistant, but in the head job.... I'm very very wary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won’t have the trade currency if we land Cerra….we won’t have salary cap currency if we land Cerra and Hewitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True and I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but maybe Cerra will chose someone else. It wouldn’t surprise me tho if we are into Mitchell and his close with a lot of our boys

Not actually your scenario but you may be interested

"Despite the stated bias for an experienced coach,the evidence shows that when an inexperienced coach takes over a team that is NOT in “rebuilding mode”, the instant improvement in remarkable. In most cases, within 2 yrs, the inexperienced coach reached the prelim/GF (even won it)"

View attachment 1229191

Yes economics = statistics lolololol. Such a selective table that it means practically nothing.

True and I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but maybe Cerra will chose someone else. It wouldn’t surprise me tho if we are into Mitchell and his close with a lot of our boys

Cerra could go anywhere really

I know Freo would be keen to deal with us, pick 6 which goes to Bris with Freos first for Neale.

We should be able to leverage that to our favour and just offer up 6, the pressure will be now on Freo to make lions happy

I think if we land Cerra and Hewitt we could then look at trading out guys like SPS and Fisher should good offers come our way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been listening to a few interviews with the prospective coaches. I must admit I'm a sucker for a coach who speaks well and so am very impressed with Adam Kingsley. Played 170 games and a played in a premiership. Also been part of the Richmond program so should have learnt a bit about applying pressure around the ball which is a weakness of ours.
Kingsley was actually in charge of their defence this year and was the one responsible for turning Daniel Rioli into a halfback. He was their midfield and stoppages coach in their 19, 20 premiership years

Kingsley has no experience as a senior coach of a junior, VFL or otherwise team. Has only ever been an assistant. A no from me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back