BigSexc's Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Please name a hiphop artist with more hit, songs, singles, albums and collaborations?
First video you post was epic, the next was a miss. This is not omit's Music Thread.
eminem
But what does popularity and prolificness have to do with quality of music?

Imo the Best hip hop of the decade came from the likes of MF DOOM, talib kweli, ghostface killah and raekwon

eminem
But what does popularity and prolificness have to do with quality of music?

Imo the Best hip hop of the decade came from the likes of MF DOOM, talib kweli, ghostface killah and raekwon

Much of what eminem has done has been shock factor, no one like him at the time, dont rate him. Kanye is 5/5 atm, eminem has had some shitty efforts. There is only 1 eminem. there are thousands out there trying to do watch kanye does, he is better than all of them.
I dont want to get in a shitfight over whether or not Kanye West makes good music.
I know he does.
I love him for it.
I dont care about hype.
I dont care what anyone thinks.
I unashamably put on The Collage Dropout album and dance like Michael Jackson.
Do yourself a favour and do the same.
Kanye's rapping is often sub-par, his lyrics are sometimes laughable BUT the production of everything he does is flawless. Listen to this. Kanye absolutely kills the second verse. Jay Z the third and Nikki rips apart the forth to shreds.

Raekwon's latest effort was great btw. Havent listened to enough of the other you mentioned to comment.

Eww that is really distasteful metal.

One of my best mates is right into metal, more prog/experimental than the mainstream stuff you probably like but after countless house parties, bbqs and car trips the only metal i can bring myself to like is Megadeath - Rust in Peace.

THAT is a great CD!

What do you think?

Much of what eminem has done has been shock factor, no one like him at the time, dont rate him. Kanye is 5/5 atm, eminem has had some shitty efforts. There is only 1 eminem. there are thousands out there trying to do watch kanye does, he is better than all of them.
I dont want to get in a shitfight over whether or not Kanye West makes good music.
I know he does.
I love him for it.
I dont care about hype.
I dont care what anyone thinks.
I unashamably put on The Collage Dropout album and dance like Michael Jackson.
Do yourself a favour and do the same.
Kanye's rapping is often sub-par, his lyrics are sometimes laughable BUT the production of everything he does is flawless. Listen to this. Kanye absolutely kills the second verse. Jay Z the third and Nikki rips apart the forth to shreds.

Raekwon's latest effort was great btw. Havent listened to enough of the other you mentioned to comment.

Be honest OMIT owned you their i was thinking the exact same thing, Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scribe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kanye

Neither compare to RUN DMC but thats not 00"s

Eww that is really distasteful metal.

One of my best mates is right into metal, more prog/experimental than the mainstream stuff you probably like but after countless house parties, bbqs and car trips the only metal i can bring myself to like is Megadeath - Rust in Peace.

THAT is a great CD!

What do you think?

Pantera is "distasteful" metal? Pull the other one. They are the fathers of modern metal and the band so many model themselves by.

Yeah, Megadeth are good. Their older stuff, like Metallica, is superior to their newer stuff.

And just because I'm a metal head doesn't mean my musical tastes start and end there. To assume I like "mainstream" stuff is poor on your behalf for someone who wants to broaden our musical tastes.

I'm no metal head, but Pantera are hardly distasteful BS.

They are a bit heavier than a Metallica or Megadeth, but they are no Slayer.... or Cannibal Corpse for that matter (one of my mates is a hardcore metal head... I've never understood how though, doesn't seem the type)

Some bands that may interest a couple into a folk rock style are Blitzen Trapper, Bon Iver and Mumford and Sons

The National are worth a listen for some alternative music

Arcade Fire as well

Some bands that may interest a couple into a folk rock style are Blitzen Trapper, Bon Iver and Mumford and Sons

The National are worth a listen for some alternative music

Arcade Fire as well

yup my two favourite bands.

The national were amazing live when i saw them. lead singer is a BOSS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[YOUTUBE]NJIHmBGZk2c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LOP_XjaisOY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZEbBIswSsEA[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]j8WP7aOD_9Q[/youtube]

I have experienced this in real life. Incredibly incredible.

Great son.

[YOUTUBE]Fz33oSn9It8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3Nnfiw_yIdE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Some music I do like, one has a bit of language:

[youtube]gHg-TQRaEdg[/youtube]

[youtube]ci57SPeCI_0[/youtube]

[youtube]b0mYZswIU5M[/youtube]

[youtube]Li9XW0Jz8WU[/youtube]

Not sure about the BS title though, we might have to start one for the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back