BigSexc's Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BigSexc

BigFooty Protagonist
Oct 7, 2009
BigFooty
AFL Club
Melbourne
Due to the overwhelming number of metal head bogans, tweenie teen boppers and downright downers on these forums i have decided to create a thread where you can all stop by to improve your overall music culture.

Throw out those ACDC records, flush those old meatloaf cassette tapes down the toilet, turn off that drowning, wrist-cutting Metallica CD.
You wont be needing them here.

Do yourselves a favor, listen to the clips i post here.
Impress your friends, make your girlfriends a mixtape, they'll love you for it. Trust me, I know what i'm taking about - i sometimes write for a music blog in my spare time.

Enjoy.

Rules

Note from the mods:

The rules of Big Footy still apply to anything you post other that some language. If you post a song with swearing please make sure that you put a disclaimer in the post that it does contain some language.

wtf_is_this_shit2.jpg

Any chance of showing some non commercial stuff?

I am a big fan of under ground stuff...though Kanye is a genius!

You like underground hiphop? Or just underground anything?

No thanks. I'd rather be a "metal head bogan" than listen to this tripe.

Dont worry, you be surprised to know that I have some friends and even more surprised to know that some of them are metal headed hogans like you, there's still hope for you. Stay turned to the thread.

'indie' is NOT a genre. It's stands for independent. Which means it's produced independent of a record company. Rookie mistake. What 'indie' music do you like? I'll find something for you. Impress your 'indie' friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what 'indie' means.

It just so happens that 'indie' music comes from 3-4 genre's in general.

Alternative rock, folk/alternative, blues/alternative, a random combination of genre's

Tis' good shit.

I like how you have a crack at people's musical tastes and then post complete shite like Kanye West.
Love him or hate him as a person. As a producer, kanye is undeniably talented. Everything he touches turns to gold.

I'm guessing your a metal head. I have some good metal for you. As soon as I get home from work I'll post. I am not having a go at anyone's taste, just trying to improve it. Like you.

Love him or hate him as a person. As a producer, kanye is undeniably talented. Everything he touches turns to gold.

I'm guessing your a metal head. I have some good metal for you. As soon as I get home from work I'll post. I am not having a go at anyone's taste, just trying to improve it. Like you.

What gave it away? ;)

Can't stand hip hop, RnB and all that rubbish. I find it talent less and boring. But that's MY opinion, I'll never actually try and tell someone to change their tastes as everyone is different.

Kanye has done some good work. But to say that was the best hip hop has offered this past decade is ridiculous
Please name a hiphop artist with more hit, songs, singles, albums and collaborations?
First video you post was epic, the next was a miss. This is not omit's Music Thread.

Kanye has done some good work. But to say that was the best hip hop has offered this past decade is ridiculous

Any chance of showing some non commercial stuff?

I am a big fan of under ground stuff...though Kanye is a genius!

Needs more indie.

Here some 'underground' and 'indie' for you, not for long tho, this guys about to explode.

Better turn up your bass (if your shitty laptop speakers have bass)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back