Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it was around 3K. I only went for Alice Cooper and Blondie. For $90 it was a great night out.

McManus is clearly a shady human. You’d have to think that will be the end of him. A shame if it had have been promoted as a single stage event with half a dozen acts, it would’ve worked well

Hard to tell but I reckon a bit more. Who knows.

Who's in Suffo these days? Terrance and?

Ricky Disgorge on vocals, Boyer still on bass and tbh can't recall names of drummer and other guitarist. New album decent save for the shitty production.

I reckon it was around 3K. I only went for Alice Cooper and Blondie. For $90 it was a great night out.

McManus is clearly a shady human. You’d have to think that will be the end of him. A shame if it had have been promoted as a single stage event with half a dozen acts, it would’ve worked well

I had a great time. Went for Alice, with all the other acts on the bill being the sort of bands I wouldn't see on their own, but would in that context (did enjoy Blondie a lot though, and at least now I can say I've seen them; would consider their own show now). Problem is I drank far too much 😵 I think you're a bit short with the crowd, when I needed to go for a piss break towards the end, it took a while to get to the end. Maybe 3.5, pushing 4?

Had enough of Revocation already. Only took half a song. Just one of those middle of the road acts imo that do zero for me.

I don't mind them, but it's odd to play without a bassist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that was crushing. Wouldn't have minded an encore though.

Pretty certain we got short changed Effigy of the Forgotten. Yeah encore be nice - Reincremation would have sent me over the edge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back