Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got to Caribbean Gardens. Last time I was here, I would've been a third of my height, a fifth of my weight, and wearing either a Michelangelo or Bart Simpson jumper.

Just got to Caribbean Gardens. Last time I was here, I would've been a third of my height, a fifth of my weight, and wearing either a Michelangelo or Bart Simpson jumper.

Haha. I just got here too. Looks a decent turn out. Easy to get to and enter.

I'm on the Ned Kelly whiskey and cokes 😀

My best mate just called me an "alco". Said best mate is ON DRUGS!! So his opinion doesn't count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an ageing, one-hit wonder nerdcore act, Wheatus were better than I expected. Not my thing, but good live act.

Odd they played Rock and Roll Damnation second in their set (let alone). Must have been worried about the crowd.

Cold and dark here.

They really need to string some lighting up where the crowd in front of the stage is. It can be a bit iffy going back to the toilets and/or bar.

I like the location as it's walking distance for me, though it became 6 km rather than 2.5 km when I couldn't go in Stud Rd, so I would hope they improve things to have more events here.

Went to the Workers Club last night for the Diabolic Rites show. I actually spent over half an hour before setting up talking to a resident Pete who was telling me stories of corruption and gangsters.

The night was good, the highlight of the night was Glenn from Destruktor looking like he wanted to rip the head off a wild animal before introducing a new song, "This is a song about speaking with the dead! It's called Speaking With The Dead!!!" Even the band was cracking up. :D

Went to the Workers Club last night for the Diabolic Rites show. I actually spent over half an hour before setting up talking to a resident Pete who was telling me stories of corruption and gangsters.

The night was good, the highlight of the night was Glenn from Destruktor looking like he wanted to rip the head off a wild animal before introducing a new song, "This is a song about speaking with the dead! It's called Speaking With The Dead!!!" Even the band was cracking up. :D

Looked a good show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back