Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all - I just shot Caller a message but I wanted to post here as well: As much as Id like to I don't think I'll be able to dedicate the time I would like or the league deserves. I'm sorry to have only lasted a couple of years but I'm thankful for the chance to play with you guys. I'll try to be around BF more so don't be a stranger. Thanks again and best of luck with this great league - really do wish I could stay around longer.

Hey all - I just shot Caller a message but I wanted to post here as well: As much as Id like to I don't think I'll be able to dedicate the time I would like or the league deserves. I'm sorry to have only lasted a couple of years but I'm thankful for the chance to play with you guys. I'll try to be around BF more so don't be a stranger. Thanks again and best of luck with this great league - really do wish I could stay around longer.
GG Doggie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's finally producing (Aish) I'm still happy with Sholl. 4 years younger and those averages would include Sholls 14% TOG game where he just had 1 HB and 2 TK

Hey gents.

I have been part of a keeper dynasty league which is done on google sheets. I have been part of it for the past 7-8 years, but it has been going for much longer.

We have 14 teams of squads of 50, and scoring is done by SC points with the top 18 scores of the 22 counting to make your weekly score

It is a fantastic league and a much more nuanced than UF as player roles are divided into talls defender/forwards, general defender forwards, mid/fwds, mid/def, inside mids and rucks

We have three draft/trade periods (main, preseason, midseason) and it is very active.

The team available is unusual as generally when looking for a new coach the squad is sub-par, but this squad is a serious contender.

If anybody here is interested, send me a pm and I can give you more info or answer any questions.

Ideally we can get a coach who is familiar with setting up a squad for a dynasty and has some runs on the board so to speak

Hey gents.

I have been part of a keeper dynasty league which is done on google sheets. I have been part of it for the past 7-8 years, but it has been going for much longer.

We have 14 teams of squads of 50, and scoring is done by SC points with the top 18 scores of the 22 counting to make your weekly score

It is a fantastic league and a much more nuanced than UF as player roles are divided into talls defender/forwards, general defender forwards, mid/fwds, mid/def, inside mids and rucks

We have three draft/trade periods (main, preseason, midseason) and it is very active.

The team available is unusual as generally when looking for a new coach the squad is sub-par, but this squad is a serious contender.

If anybody here is interested, send me a pm and I can give you more info or answer any questions.

Ideally we can get a coach who is familiar with setting up a squad for a dynasty and has some runs on the board so to speak
No apology for spamming?

Warriors have just completed their 12th season in the BFDL as one of the original foundation teams, and I will just flag it now that this is likely to have been my last.

We had a great run between 2017 - 2022 with six top two finishes and three flags in a great rivalry with Rockford, but while he is still going strong, Warriors have fallen off the perch.

I will wait and see what the format and costings are before confirming, but just putting it out there.

Good luck for those trying to beat Rockford 😅

Warriors have just completed their 12th season in the BFDL as one of the original foundation teams, and I will just flag it now that this is likely to have been my last.

We had a great run between 2017 - 2022 with six top two finishes and three flags in a great rivalry with Rockford, but while he is still going strong, Warriors have fallen off the perch.

I will wait and see what the format and costings are before confirming, but just putting it out there.

Don’t know what to say to this! Is it a reportable offence?

But seriously understand but will still be disappointed

Boooo 🧐😕😟☹️🥺

Nah, you won't want to let some noob manager come in and completely * up your team :D I tried it, they'll end up not setting starting line-ups after asking for ridiculous trades etc.. better to just pre-empt all of that and start working on the draft and picks you're going to bring in now. If it ends up being a cost thing come the start of next season, deal with it then. AFL Fantasy might stick the landing and we'll have what we need in the new platform :)

My first rounder is available, send me an offer :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back