Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Im here boys, and still monitoring the league/team

Lets be honest my team is absolute dog sh*te atm and I can barely field a full starting line up.

I currently out on site running a job with limited internet at times. Im not really sure that me adding 1 or 2 extra rookies/hacks is going to make much of a difference....

So close azza77 - shame you didn't have a couple players left in your emergencies or on your bench that would've contributed for the 13 hbs, 1 mark and 6 tackles needed to snatch the win :D

AFL fixtures going through to Round 18 announced today (with the last round dates/venues TBC).

Looks like our fixtures are set to a bye in week 14 and four weeks of finals.

Is this set in stone for our league or is it flexible this season?

Byes in:

R14: Adelaide, Brisbane.
R15: Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, St Kilda
R16: Collingwood, Richmond
R17/18: none.

Anyone would be stiff to have a final in R15, let alone luck and chance in the other weeks. Surely we can be proactive and have a contingency plan?

Byes in:

R14: Adelaide, Brisbane.
R15: Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, St Kilda
R16: Collingwood, Richmond
R17/18: none.

Anyone would be stiff to have a final in R15, let alone luck and chance in the other weeks. Surely we can be proactive and have a contingency plan?
Bye in round 15 would be the way to go

I’d be surprised if UF don’t adjust their fixturing to take it into account. But agree completely we shouldn’t have Final match ups when clubs have byes (and I’m probably better positioned than most to ride that out). If UF can’t support that then we might have to consider going manual?

UF have posted on Facebook about it. We need to change the fixturing setup for Finals. Essentially, 1st round of Finals should begin in Round 14 (instead of us having a bye).. Round 15 should be a bye, and then the remaining Finals get played out over Rounds 16, 17 and 18. Unknown Caller are you able to update the fixtures? We also have our trade deadline going right through until the 30th of August.. which at the moment brings us to the end of what should be the 1st round of the Finals.

Okay, so looks like they're taking care of it for us and then we should see the changes go through this week? Unknown Caller, doesn't look like there's much you can change for the fixture, are you able to change the trade deadline so we can't be trading after the first round of Finals is finished though? Could end up with a situation where someone knocked out in week one of Finals trades older players to someone still in contention, etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are just waiting on American Doggie who hasn’t been online since January 6. We may need to start looking at a replacement if he doesn’t join in the next week or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back