Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I had this guy on my list and the bugger has beaten his cancer with his own cancer treatment. Good news for him but bad for me. But really good for other people with cancer.

You're so bad at the death list game that you accidentally cured cancer just to avoid getting points.

Maybe next year you could name every Ukrainian and every Palestinian on your list, the wars would be over within days.

You're so bad at the death list game that you accidentally cured cancer just to avoid getting points.

Maybe next year you could name every Ukrainian and every Palestinian on your list, the wars would be over within days.
I’m making my list now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An American actor called Dabney Coleman's died at 92 years old.

Dabney Coleman was one of those character actors who was in many different movies/TV shows in many genres, and often you wouldn't realize until later that it was him in whatever you had just watched. For example, he played a woman in the forgotten 1991 sci-fi comedy 'Meet the Applegates' (well, an alien insect masquerading as a female human that ended up appearing quite masculine to be precise), the bank president in the 1993 Beverley Hillbillies movie, and played Police Chief Quimby in the much-maligned Inspector Gadget live-action remake in 1999, his role coming in for much criticism as the character was played as an authoritarian bully of a boss (unlike the original cartoon) with no humor and no redeeming qualities, and seemed more like an antagonist cop from a serious crime drama than a kids/family action comedy.

A few weeks ago when OJ Simpson died I mentioned the cast of 'The Towering Inferno' from 1974 who were still living and who had passed on. Dabney Coleman can now be added to the second list, as he played the senior firefighter who addressed the Fire Chief (Steve McQueen) upon his arrival at the building, advising that the situation was good with the fire out of control on the 81st floor, billowing heavy smoke and they had already had to call in a second alarm.

Serial_thrilla's 6 hits this year:
Derek Draper44Franz Beckenbauer22Jonnie Irwin50Toby Keith38Paul Auster23Frank Field19

How does he do it, does he have a time machine in his garage? My list is populated with people over 90 and many with terminal health problems and/or declining with age (Tom Baker, Prunella Scales, Jimmy Carter, Col Joye, Henri Szeps, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannen Doherty etc) yet we are approaching mid-year and I'm still stuck on 0.

In all the time I've been playing I've only had 6 correct guesses of Jean Kennedy-Smith, Sydney Pottier, Angela Lansbury, April Stevens, Rolf Harris and Tony Bennett (all of whom were in their 90s when they died), and technically one of the girls from Saturday Disney who was going to be on my list this year but passed away late in 2023.

How does he do it, does he have a time machine in his garage? My list is populated with people over 90 and many with terminal health problems and/or declining with age (Tom Baker, Prunella Scales, Jimmy Carter, Col Joye, Henri Szeps, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannen Doherty etc) yet we are approaching mid-year and I'm still stuck on 0.

In all the time I've been playing I've only had 6 correct guesses of Jean Kennedy-Smith, Sydney Pottier, Angela Lansbury, April Stevens, Rolf Harris and Tony Bennett (all of whom were in their 90s when they died), and technically one of the girls from Saturday Disney who was going to be on my list this year but passed away late in 2023.

I believe serial_thrilla fits in the following category

tumblr_mumnjh7Z9Y1sk2x2no1_250.gif

Dabney was also John Dutton Sr in the yellowstone series.

He joins Cole Brings Plenty in the Yellowstone universe heaven

Iirc he was pretty great in Boardwalk Empire.

Still waiting for my pro wrestling picks to kick the bucket

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I believe serial_thrilla fits in the following category

tumblr_mumnjh7Z9Y1sk2x2no1_250.gif

I think some of the people on my list might well live well into their 100s.

Like Marion Ross, best known for playing Marion Cunningham from Happy Days is 97 this year. Of the immediate Cunningham family from the show three of the actors have passed on; Tom Bosley (Howard Cunningham) in 2010, Erin Moran (Joannie Cunningham) in 2017 and Gavan O'Herlihy (Chuck Cunningham) in 2022 leaving only Ron Howard (Richie Cunningham) besides Marion Ross still living today.

Yet I think that we might well see in coming years an elderly Marion Ross in the audience watching a tearful Bryce Dallas-Howard reading a eulogy for her late father Ron Howard at his funeral.

My frustration so far this year is that I've had 4 hits, but shared 3 of them with Serial

I need to get a few unique hits not on their list 😂

My Google search history in late December would have raised some red flags in certain government agencies.

My Google search history in late December would have raised some red flags in certain government agencies.

The benefit of "Incognito" or "Private Mode"

I'm pretty sure that my Google searches of "terminally ill celebrities", "famous people with ALS" and "Death Lists 20XX" would be classed as NSFW searches 😂

The benefit of "Incognito" or "Private Mode"
You're kidding yourself if you think your ISP doesn't track your browsings in Incognito Mode. 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back