BFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Could have lost by 40 goals without his 38 possessions. Must have played deep back, 4 i50’s on that kids oval isn’t great.
The oval is not as big as others in the league but it’s definitely no kids oval. Go watch EDFL mate as it’s bigger than some premier grounds. However agree would be good if extended a bit goal to goal and there were plans for that at one point I believe.

Serious questions turbs? Where's he played he's best footy? Whys he only last two seasons at a club, and with he's talent, was it mental why he didn't play more afl? Talent wise when he was 18 he could have been anything

Serious questions turbs? Where's he played he's best footy? Whys he only last two seasons at a club, and with he's talent, was it mental why he didn't play more afl? Talent wise when he was 18 he could have been anything
Hey mate, really irrelevant. His really committed and been great for the young group including 19s offering his experience from his past years. Honestly ask anyone at the club and they will say you cannot fault him. Could easily have jumped on another club but choose to help be part of getting the club back to being competitive.
Cheers

Watching the Sunbury v South game ( currently 2nd qrt 20min mark) on my laptop and yes it was all Sunbury especially but gee the umpiring is like kicking South when there down.
Watch the tackle at the 16min mark of the 2nd qrt. South no15 tackles Sunbury no2 who holds onto the ball to long and is grabbed and thrown in a fair tackle and drops the ball. Oh no free kick Sunbury for a dump tackle. Blow me down. Results in a goal and more follow straight after.

And don’t get me started on deliberate out of bounce 😡

Watching the Sunbury v South game ( currently 2nd qrt 20min mark) on my laptop and yes it was all Sunbury especially but gee the umpiring is like kicking South when there down.
Watch the tackle at the 16min mark of the 2nd qrt. South no15 tackles Sunbury no2 who holds onto the ball to long and is grabbed and thrown in a fair tackle and drops the ball. Oh no free kick Sunbury for a dump tackle. Blow me down. Results in a goal and more follow straight after.

Dude. No one is going to watch replays of frees against Melton South. No one cares.
Good win by North City Rugby League Club tonight. What an ugly watch

You post some decent stuff across the boards but by god you post some crap when it comes to sides you’ve got an affiliation or liking towards

Dude. No one is going to watch replays of frees against Melton South. No one cares.

What a terrible advertisement for the league tonight. Lights were poor and it was like watching 2 teams playing in the pouring rain. North deserved the win , but i cant get over last years grand finalists kicking 5 goals each.

Cmon mate, get on your laptop and have a look as really appreciate your opinion. Won’t take you more than 5mins if you can fast forward. 😉
Just puts people off tackling these decisions. Definitely doesn’t change the game. South skill errors in the first in the back half were horrendous and if they don’t get close to Redan or beat them at there home deck, it’s going to be another long year. That’s not great for this competition..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon mate, get on your laptop and have a look as really appreciate your opinion. Won’t take you more than 5mins if you can fast forward. 😉
Just puts people off tackling these decisions. Definitely doesn’t change the game. South skill errors in the first in the back half were horrendous and if they don’t get close to Redan or beat them at there home deck, it’s going to be another long year. That’s not great for this competition..
Appreciate your optimism, but why would they get close to Redan. In what world does that happen

Next week is shaping up to be an absolute cracker with Melton VS North, Bloods far too good against Sebas. I was aware Sebas would drop off abit but not to the extent that the scoreboard showed yesterday.

I see there is another night game scheduled this week. What is this leagues obsession with night games. They are crap to play in and attend. Need to get rid of them

I see there is another night game scheduled this week. What is this leagues obsession with night games. They are crap to play in and attend. Need to get rid of them
Really? Why is that? I don’t mind them.

I’d suggest if they do have night matches, then every team has a go. Why should some play and not others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back