BFFCL Announcement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey League,

Chief has kindly rewarded the league with a few more prefixes for the board. We've now got T20, Test/1Day, Resources, and Stats.
They are now usable for everyone.
Also, some of you may have received their caps, whether this is long time coming, or you've just recently moved. It should hopefully be up to date soon.

akkaps

What can I say, not enough Indians there to be honest.
It also annoys me that Shai Hope has the Barbados flag and not the West Indies one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that may be keen to run a team, here's your chance:
There are still a few spots left, or you can even team up with others and work on it together.

Well, that's the end of the 2020 season.

I've been pondering what to do next, as the last season was "interrupted by COVID". And due to me being busy, if we were to continue this in any form I would no longer be simming the games. So I would be looking for a committed simmer.

As for the format, we can continue in the current format, or we can so something similar to the post above and set up a management style league full of fake players.

How much interest in there in a new season?
And what format?
The Phoenix are keen. Would be happy to see an old school series, ie Test Matches and One Dayers.

The Phoenix are keen. Would be happy to see an old school series, ie Test Matches and One Dayers.
I'd really like to trial the managerial style game, due to the lack of general disucssion. I trialled one based off real stats on the Cricket board, and it got quite a bit of interest from the main board and that might bring the interest in here.

Either way, I really need to find a simmer? SarahSmiles ?

I'd really like to trial the managerial style game, due to the lack of general disucssion. I trialled one based off real stats on the Cricket board, and it got quite a bit of interest from the main board and that might bring the interest in here.

Either way, I really need to find a simmer? SarahSmiles ?
You mean something along the lines of Cricket Captain??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back