Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
OKC, Coburg, Werribee, Storm, QPR
559303_523fa78769cb149f159391fec1b8809f.png

Welcome to the BFFCL Big Bash. This thread is for all official admin announcements. This thread should hopefully help everyone have a clearer idea of what's going on with the league and have some transparency with it all. Stay tuned for any posts in here.

Here is the timeline for the first season of the BFFCL Big Bash:
Tuesday 25/09 - Draft completed, graphics compiled
Wednesday 26/09 - Draft posted, squad submission thread posted up with complete squads
Thursday 27/09 - Team threads posted by captains, players can mingle with teams for the first time, pitch type needed from captains
Friday 28/09 - Fixtures released and fixtures/ladders/results thread put up, media thread put up
Saturday 29/09 - Free agency officially opened using the sign-up thread, clubs can now bid for services of new players to replace international slots after a 24-hour decision-making period, cannot be signed after team sheet submission
Monday 1/10 - First match threads up
Thursday 4/10 - Team sheets due
Saturday 6/10 - Round 1 games posted

akkaps iBeng Fizzler and Ant Bear when naming a team sheet note ALL changes including changes in your order. Failing to do so will result in loss of points.

Is there a reason there's no player of the match anymore?

That's a good point. Maybe the player of the series (i.e receives the most votes from a 3-2-1 format after each game) receives a special badge or form of recognition?

That's a good point. Maybe the player of the series (i.e receives the most votes from a 3-2-1 format after each game) receives a special badge or form of recognition?
No, I mean the sim used to say who was the player of the match at the end of the commentary.

The Half Back we're using a new (hopefully) more reliable sim. Which for whatever reason doesn't give votes. I simmed the first two games and no votes were given out.

SparkleNarkle we're actually doing that already. (complete with a shiny badge)

The Half Back we're using a new (hopefully) more reliable sim. Which for whatever reason doesn't give votes. I simmed the first two games and no votes were given out.

Hmm, fair enough, I guess in house we can just do our own votes then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I mean the sim used to say who was the player of the match at the end of the commentary.

My bad, misinterpreted. That's a shame that it's not there, could be used for good banter

Excellent! Should I start writing my speech?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back