Leagues BFA promotion/relegation Supercoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm running the BFA promotion/relegation leagues again this year. The top four coaches (preliminary finalists) in each league at seasons end get promoted and the bottom four get relegated.

I've sent out most of the invites for the eight leagues but there will be a few spots (in Div 8) for newbies if anyone is interested - please let me know
I'm keen to join if there's in spots available.

Hey SC fish sorry for the delay mate, family issues got a hold of me this off season.

Is there any league I can join?
Welcome back Juddy I was wondering where you were. All leagues are now full except for League 8 and I've just sent out the last few invites to that last night. Best outcome for you is probably to sit out BFA this year and I'll pop you back into League 5 next year

Welcome back Juddy I was wondering where you were. All leagues are now full except for League 8 and I've just sent out the last few invites to that last night. Best outcome for you is probably to sit out BFA this year and I'll pop you back into League 5 next year

No problem mate, all good. 😎👍

Hello, long shot and just joined today (had an old account but not being recognised) but I'd be keen on any promo/relegation league if there are any late withdrawals after those people who just posted above me. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm running the BFA promotion/relegation leagues again this year. The top four coaches (preliminary finalists) in each league at seasons end get promoted and the bottom four get relegated.

I've sent out most of the invites for the eight leagues but there will be a few spots (in Div 8) for newbies if anyone is interested - please let me know
Keen mate if any spots are available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back