Leagues BFA promotion/relegation Supercoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I'm running the BFA promotion/relegation leagues again this year. The top four coaches (preliminary finalists) in each league at seasons end get promoted and the bottom four get relegated.

I've sent out most of the invites for the eight leagues but there will be a few spots (in Div 8) for newbies if anyone is interested - please let me know

I'm running the BFA promotion/relegation leagues again this year. The top four coaches (preliminary finalists) in each league at seasons end get promoted and the bottom four get relegated.

I've sent out most of the invites for the eight leagues but there will be a few spots (in Div 8) for newbies if anyone is interested - please let me know

You are doing a good job with these leagues FISH. This is the most painful time of the year, sending out emails, pms, posting stuff just to get people to join the league you are in. Eight divvys is massive. The Hogg is looking like seven so far this year and that is bad enough. One positive here is that people seem to be a lot keener with SC in comparison to safooty. It would be a lot easier not having to chase the same 30 coaches each year. Keep up the good work.

ps - do you use Excel to assist? I'd be lost without it. REB.

You are doing a good job with these leagues FISH. This is the most painful time of the year, sending out emails, pms, posting stuff just to get people to join the league you are in. Eight divvys is massive. The Hogg is looking like seven so far this year and that is bad enough. One positive here is that people seem to be a lot keener with SC in comparison to safooty. It would be a lot easier not having to chase the same 30 coaches each year. Keep up the good work.

ps - do you use Excel to assist? I'd be lost without it. REB.
Cheers REB yes it's a fair bit of work preseason and during SC finals. Yes I use Excel which works well

Hi Fish. I'd be happy to join and start working my way up from Div 8! Hawthorn Kickers.

1643100773845-png.1316169

Hey SC fish - do you have a list of what teams were promoted and relegated last year?
Here is the 2021 roll of honour (or dishonour if you got relegated!)
Screenshot 2022-01-28 203213.png

A few more will be promoted due to drop-outs in higher leagues in 2022

hi fish would like to join league if possible have highet ranking of 88 this promotion and relegation leagues sounds great cheers

Hey Fish,

I'm happy to join in at the bottom if there is still a spot or 3 left to fill in Div. 8

Please let me know if you need anything further such as Team Name, Yearly Rankings, etc...

Fish,

Me and my old man would be keen for any spots available - both been playing for over 10 years, leagues are one of my faviourite parts of the game and I love the idea of relegation!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah super late, would be keen to start from the bottom and work my way up, finish was like 600th or something last year. 600-700 range, got me socks :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back