Best players in Colts system in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the likes of josh free and chris mcmahon should be in your team then

Yeah agreed, But Troy davis play for Kerang colts against Balranald and Marty Kelly is on the team list, Where is Josh Free these days, rumors said he might play for richmond in coming years threw the father son rule?

jordan griffiths from balranald has been a solid contributor all year and played a few senior games maybe he could take billy prices spot?

jordan griffiths from balranald has been a solid contributor all year and played a few senior games maybe he could take billy prices spot?

im not sure if i agree with billy price being in the team of the year either, but there are far more better ppl then jordan griffiths that could take price's spot. jordan griffiths is a hack

im not sure if i agree with billy price being in the team of the year either, but there are far more better ppl then jordan griffiths that could take price's spot. jordan griffiths is a hack
yeh he's pretty s**t, played in the second semi yesterday. They picked him cause he's a hack. How'd you go yesterday mate, did you play finals?

Colts Team of the Year 2009!

Full Back- Tye Manuel Henry McPhee Lachlan Weekley

Half Back- Sean Senner Raymond Hender Jack Spinks

Centre- Jack Dehne Jesse Clark Corey Kelly

Half Foward- Andrew McDonald James Morrison Bronson Booth

Full Foward- Dylan Ward Jon Murphy Lachie Gilbert

On Ball- Troy Davis Leigh Masters Marty Kelly

INTERCHANGE Jake Hare, Billy Price, Liam Roberts, Wes Bennett

Tough for Ben Notting to miss out. He won Woorinens B&F and has a goot shot at league. Would have had him CHB and put Ray Hender to a flank. Also Coady Notting for a backup ruckman. The kid can jump thats for sure.

Tough for Ben Notting to miss out. He won Woorinens B&F and has a goot shot at league. Would have had him CHB and put Ray Hender to a flank. Also Coady Notting for a backup ruckman. The kid can jump thats for sure.

Two words: Clint Shields

Yeah agreed, But Troy davis play for Kerang colts against Balranald and Marty Kelly is on the team list, Where is Josh Free these days, rumors said he might play for richmond in coming years threw the father son rule?
josh is coming back to play colts in the granny so is leigh.
my tip is tyntynder to come home with the flag!!

josh is coming back to play colts in the granny so is leigh.
my tip is tyntynder to come home with the flag!!

dont care who wins but lets face it.... best player in the colts league (clint shields) is gonna win a flag 4 balranald seniors in 2 weeks so matters... fair celebration 2... pyoah

dont care who wins but lets face it.... best player in the colts league (clint shields) is gonna win a flag 4 balranald seniors in 2 weeks so matters... fair celebration 2... pyoah
talk it up dooda! we all love to talk up our own players (mnx)
tyntynder have showed they can beat kerang and with the likes of freeza and leigh back then they should come out on top

talk it up dooda! we all love to talk up our own players (mnx)
tyntynder have showed they can beat kerang and with the likes of freeza and leigh back then they should come out on top

He hasn't played any thirds games with Tyntynder has he?

I'm sure he will not be allowed to come back to play colts with Tyntynder as it is a similar situation that Hay faced on the weekend in regards to Daniel Mabon coming back.. He played the year at the Rebels and didn't play a thirds game with Hay.. Apparantly the Murrabit coach rang up the VCFL and checked and they ruled him ineligible.. Even though it was his home club they said he could only play seniors because he hadn't played with the thirds at all during the season... Any thoughts on how this is different and why he can play?

I'm sure he will not be allowed to come back to play colts with Tyntynder as it is a similar situation that Hay faced on the weekend in regards to Daniel Mabon coming back.. He played the year at the Rebels and didn't play a thirds game with Hay.. Apparantly the Murrabit coach rang up the VCFL and checked and they ruled him ineligible.. Even though it was his home club they said he could only play seniors because he hadn't played with the thirds at all during the season... Any thoughts on how this is different and why he can play?

i am 99% this is true he will be eligable for grand final. my understanding is that TAC is classed as the equivalent as a senior game, because he is still eligable for colts and the cmfl doesnt have a rule on busting colts kids playing senior footy then he will be more than eligible to play. i do believe kerang may have had a few come back from pioneers and play colts on weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am 99% this is true he will be eligable for grand final. my understanding is that TAC is classed as the equivalent as a senior game, because he is still eligable for colts and the cmfl doesnt have a rule on busting colts kids playing senior footy then he will be more than eligible to play. i do believe kerang may have had a few come back from pioneers and play colts on weekend?

How is this situation any different to that of daniel mabon?

it'll be interesting to see how the situation with josh free pans out gotta feel for the poor kid that gets dropped for a player that hasnt been in the team all year but i guess thats footy.

it'll be interesting to see how the situation with josh free pans out gotta feel for the poor kid that gets dropped for a player that hasnt been in the team all year but i guess thats footy.

tyntynder have played almost the whole season with between 16-18 players. they qualified 2 under 15's who will play and masters and free will make up the remaining numbers...nobody will miss out on a game!

Exactly mate.. Unless it is a Golden Rivers FL rule and the Central Murray's is different

Free should play. Central Murray as stated earlier has different rules compared to other league's on the basis of TAC cup. Two years ago Thoolen and Gaylor came back for Swan Hill in the finals without playing a game for the whole year if i can remember correctly. It's not Free's fault for coming back and playing, the coaching staff and players are obviously happy for it to happen or else he would not have been asked to play.

i believe ben mabon played two games for hay thirds and three senior matches

richard wardle tough not to get into the side has a leap like a gazel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back