Status
Not open for further replies.

woof woof

Debutant
Apr 25, 2006
The Kennel
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There are plenty of good young blokes getting around in our Colts and by the look of the ladder will be a very evenly contested competition who are some of the best you have seen this year?

There are plenty of good young blokes getting around in our Colts and by the look of the ladder will be a very evenly contested competition who are some of the best you have seen this year?

bobby griffiths of balranald is a very handy player for the roos. can turn a game with his pack marking ability.

Saw a great game between Swan Hill & Woorinen on Sat. Swan Hill have some great kids and had a beauty in the late game in Nathan Manuel. Nodin Peters, Jezza Phelan etc. Woorinen have a beauty in Nathan Cameron, looks to be a ready made forward, Lolicato went well and the kid Nyah did not want to let go of in Cadd

bede mahon from tyntynder is still eligible for colts i am led to believe. will he play a game or what this year of colts?

bede mahon from tyntynder is still eligible for colts i am led to believe. will he play a game or what this year of colts?

you are correct beast. i don't think it would be fair to the 26 colts boys if bede played. there are already blokes missing out every week so i think with the way the side is going at current they should just use what they have.

Saw a great game between Swan Hill & Woorinen on Sat. Swan Hill have some great kids and had a beauty in the late game in Nathan Manuel. Nodin Peters, Jezza Phelan etc. Woorinen have a beauty in Nathan Cameron, looks to be a ready made forward, Lolicato went well and the kid Nyah did not want to let go of in Cadd

nathan cameron is ready made to go into senior footy next year and be a real contributor, has plenty of potential. Lolicato goes ok moves very well laterally, cadd also goes well would have looked good in a dogs jumper with the rest of his family. one kid he looks good at woorinen i lachie paul, if he concentrated on playing footy and not trying to run through blokes all the time he would be a much better player

Couple of young kids ive noticed out the Boga way with a bit of a potential, in particular Jayden Lonergan! Strapping young lad who can throw himself around a bit, and has great disposal of the ball!! Jake Haeusler is another goer with a bitta potential, altho only still young he'll be a fairly handy footballer!!

HOW GOOD ARE THOSE DOGGIES GOING IN THE COLTS. ALL LOOKS GOOD AT THE KENNEL IF YOUNG GUNS ARE COMING THROUGH THE RANKS UNDER SUPERCOACH NATHAN "IAN SHONOGAN" SEAMONS I HEARD HE WAS GUIDING THEM SUPERBLY. GO DOGS:thumbsu:

HOW GOOD ARE THOSE DOGGIES GOING IN THE COLTS. ALL LOOKS GOOD AT THE KENNEL IF YOUNG GUNS ARE COMING THROUGH THE RANKS UNDER SUPERCOACH NATHAN "IAN SHONOGAN" SEAMONS I HEARD HE WAS GUIDING THEM SUPERBLY. GO DOGS:thumbsu:
Well those doggies got a flogging from the cohuna boys on the weekend.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well those doggies got a flogging from the cohuna boys on the weekend.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

i wouldn't say it was a flogging but yes the cohuna boys did beat the dogs in this game and rightly so. cohuna have far more ability that the young dogs and would be looking at premiership favouritism after the weekend.
some real quality still to come back into the side as well, the future of cohuna is looking up if they can keep these kids.

i wouldn't say it was a flogging but yes the cohuna boys did beat the dogs in this game and rightly so. cohuna have far more ability that the young dogs and would be looking at premiership favouritism after the weekend.
some real quality still to come back into the side as well, the future of cohuna is looking up if they can keep these kids.
yeh thats true only got 2 see a bit of the last quarter but yes the cohuna boys are travelling well i think they have won 6 or 7 in a row now. Did u see the whole game clifton?

yeh thats true only got 2 see a bit of the last quarter but yes the cohuna boys are travelling well i think they have won 6 or 7 in a row now. Did u see the whole game clifton?

the lookalike would have seen the whole game, he is there from 8.30am supporting all junior right up from u/11s he is dedicated to junior development and knows the other clubs pretty well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ther are a few pioneer boys from central murray.wud clubs let them cum bak and play finals in the colts?? swan hill hav a few but it wud seem unfair to otha boys if they were dropped bcoz of them returning.

ther are a few pioneer boys from central murray.wud clubs let them cum bak and play finals in the colts?? swan hill hav a few but it wud seem unfair to otha boys if they were dropped bcoz of them returning.

i think they would come home and play for the swan hill seniors wouldn't they in the finals?
you would think that the colts and seniors would play on the same day first week in finals.
there is some misunderstanding in the rules this year about coming back and playing as well that i'm not quite sure about.

Interesting comment there Go cohuna regarding pioneers returning and taking players spots in finals, Cohuna didnt hesitate in slotting in 2 pioneers two years ago in your finals campain in order to win the flag...

Interesting comment there Go cohuna regarding pioneers returning and taking players spots in finals, Cohuna didnt hesitate in slotting in 2 pioneers two years ago in your finals campain in order to win the flag...
it was only one player from pioneers and that year the 3rds were short all the time..

travelled up 2 watch the game between lietchville and balranald for the Herald sun a few weeks ago, arrived in time for the last qtr of Colts and saw a young bloke for Balranald rip it up, red head #6, name wasnt in the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back