Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Samantha - the gorgeous witch from Bewitched who twitched her nose to cast a spell?

Except she didn't. She just wiggled her bottom lip from side to side.

I was too focused on her cousin Sabrina to notice either way.

bewitched_cousins.jpg

Some residual proof that Dolly in Moonraker had braces....

------

Moonraker Movie review from 1979 describes Dolly as having Braces​

Article clipped from Journal Gazette - Newspapers.com

"Keil's love affair is pretty funny. He meets this waif of a girl and gives her his aluminum smile and she smiles back. And call her braces galore! She has about as much hardware in her mouth as he does."

-------

The one that always gets me is the Universal Exportswebpage. They have the key characters depicted and Dollys section describes her as a blonde girl with braces.

The weird part is, they have pictures of the characters next to the descriptions and Dollys one is her smiling, WITHOUT BRACES!

So they used a picture of Dolly smiling without braces to describe her as a girl with braces?

-------

Wait Dolly DIDN'T have braces? I must have watched Moonraker like 30 times. I have the VHS. The LaserDisc. The Special Edition DVD. The Ultimate Collection DVD. The Blu-ray. Wtf! I thought that is why Jaws fell in love with her when he first saw her?!?

-------

I'd be interested to see if your VHS copy has the fast blink of white boxes 1 second before we should see her with braces. In case you are not aware, another user uploaded a video of their VHS and there is a quick flash of white boxes exactly where her braces should be in the next frame which hints there was some edit to remove them...not by a production co. I might add. Some reality editing s**t is what I'm implying but for some reason this was left behind. After all, we know the actress, herself, said she never wore braces and the official is that she never wore braces...so it begs the question of why these white boxes would appear where her braces should be since there is nothing to edit.

right before she smiles

As she starts to smile

You can actually still see 1 of the braces on her left tooth (viewer's right). The white area does not cover it.

-------

I’m the same way with Pulp Fiction. I own it on VHS, DVD, and Blu-ray. I’ve seen it a million times and I know for a fact Winston Wolf’s vanity plate on his NSX read “MR WOLF” and now it doesn’t. Shits crazy…

-------

She did. 100%. I saw them in the movie in the summer of 2016. Come 2017 they were gone.

--------

In july of 2016, while staying at my brother's place, I came home from a job to find my brother watching Moonraker. We watched the scene together as I was getting ready to go for a run. "They are both metal mouths!" my brother said as I groaned. We talked about how the gag should never have been in a James Bond film and then I went on my run where I pondered the gag for a few minutes more. Within one year, I found out the memory was "false" in an article about MEs. The memory wasn't even a full year old yet.

Edit: Does anybody recall anything odd about the period between the summer of 2016 and the summer of 2017?

--------

That period of time was notably one of major ME activity, with new ones being reported almost daily.

--------

Well it's a socially propagated phenomenon, so the online discussions preceded those articles. The media was reacting to the consensus claims emanating from our broader community, including Facebook, Youtube, ATS, 4chan, and of course Reddit. The original Fiona Broome ME website was also already 6+ years old by the time 2016 rolled in. Berenstein was being pushed through people's feeds back in 2015. And both Retconned and this sub were already humming along by mid-2016, along with a few others (some private). Many now refer to the ME "wave" of 2016 as an established thing.

--------

2016/2017 Trump became president. And people believe he is a time traveler lol not kidding. There’s actually some compelling evidence towards it as well. Trumps uncle was friends with Nikola Tesla and was entrusted with his things when he died. There’s also the book, “the last president” written in 1889 that alludes heavily to the Trump family.

--------

Interesting. Many of us were in the "wave" of 2016. (Theory of something happened i.e. we all died, catastrophe where we were dying in waves from hunger/disease/astroid/etc.)

--------

so i guess thats another ME too....

I’m the same way with Pulp Fiction. I own it on VHS, DVD, and Blu-ray. I’ve seen it a million times and I know for a fact Winston Wolf’s vanity plate on his NSX read “MR WOLF” and now it doesn’t. Shits crazy…
WHAT? you double check that? I would have put alot of money on it saying "Mr Wolf"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres always that one ME that makes you finally realize and believe. For me it was Dolly. For you it was Mr Wolf. For other people other things. But many of them I still mindblown. I too remember it as Mr Wolf
my GF has seen PF way more than me, so I cant wait to try this one on her.
What was the dolly one?

What was the dolly one?
From that longer post just above the Mr Wolf one you quoted.

Movie Moonraker. Jaws who has huge braces falls in love at first sight with a pretty young thing who also has braces, and she too falls in love with him becaise they share that. Now tho, she no longer has braces.

What was the dolly one?
The best way to surprise someone with an ME and also to seek confirmation is by not asking directly "does Mr Wolfs vanity plate say Mr Wolf", but to ask indirectly..."what do you remember about the scene where Mr Wolf drives up to the house"

Regarding Volkswagon logo....

Was watching Magnum Force just now and there was a clear large shot of a VW logo that looked connected.

From reddit posts.....

A lot of scouring available of footage from old movies. In certain frames the logo looks connected, but when you watch the scene, you realize the jarring motion makes the indent where the gap is not apparent.

I can see how people would see this in the late 80's and early 90's and think the logo was connected. It practically is but officially in graphics it had a gap.
---
Bullshit. I owned a VW ten years ago, and every time i looked at that logo, i thought that it would make more sense and logic if the logo had a gap, it didnt have the gap at that time as my memory serves me. So this is the biggest mandela effect for me, and nobody can convince me otherwise that it always had the gap
---
I Agree. i had a 1964 volkswagen microbus in 2004 and that logo never had a split in it. I actually had to order a new one for the restoration and it had no split, it was one solid piece
---
It's the same in Back To the Future, the mall scene when they are being chased by the terrorists. But there is another ME there, many claim that the terrorist vehicle used to be a Toyota Van.

Regarding Volkswagon logo....

Was watching Magnum Force just now and there was a clear large shot of a VW logo that looked connected.

From reddit posts.....

A lot of scouring available of footage from old movies. In certain frames the logo looks connected, but when you watch the scene, you realize the jarring motion makes the indent where the gap is not apparent.

I can see how people would see this in the late 80's and early 90's and think the logo was connected. It practically is but officially in graphics it had a gap.
---
Bullshit. I owned a VW ten years ago, and every time i looked at that logo, i thought that it would make more sense and logic if the logo had a gap, it didnt have the gap at that time as my memory serves me. So this is the biggest mandela effect for me, and nobody can convince me otherwise that it always had the gap
---
I Agree. i had a 1964 volkswagen microbus in 2004 and that logo never had a split in it. I actually had to order a new one for the restoration and it had no split, it was one solid piece
---
It's the same in Back To the Future, the mall scene when they are being chased by the terrorists. But there is another ME there, many claim that the terrorist vehicle used to be a Toyota Van.
I thought the terrorist van was a Toyota. At least that's how I remembered it.

Side discussion thats interesting....

Yes it was connected - it's how I discovered that reality had been edited.
---
Somebody gets it, this is reality editing. The whole timeline/dimensional shifting mindset that predominates here irks me, because it makes zero sense. It’s absolutely more like a [find:replace] computer code execution.
---
Absolutely!! The changes are intelligent
---
The entire topic at hand, the Mandela effect... I can almost guarantee you that if there is residue that means it was intentional. Meaning it wants to be noticed. This is some long con going on. Someone wants recognition or something.

They say the universe is a simulation and that computer code has been found to exist in the fabric of time and space. So maybe CERN, say, tampering and testing via super computers. Tho that doesn't explain how many other people remember things the way they currently are, and many other people remembering things how they used to be.

"One of the interesting factors is how long a ME subject can exist before people realize a disconnect between their conception/memory and reality.

My favorite example is the monopoly man that had a disagreement between memory/observation and reality for over 60 years before people consciously recognized the disconnect.

Or, for example, some claim that Bush saying "Mandela is dead" in the 90s is residue proof of Mandela being dead, or, are they ignoring the context that Bush was answering a question of why we are not contacting a Mandela-type person in Iraq and his answer is that all the Mandela-type people are dead in that region."

They say the universe is a simulation and that computer code has been found to exist in the fabric of time and space. So maybe CERN, say, tampering and testing via super computers. Tho that doesn't explain how many other people remember things the way they currently are, and many other people remembering things how they used to be.
Tho that doesn't explain how many people remember things the way they currently are while many people remember things the way they used to be.

I thought it was but when I was painting my hubcaps flat black in 2006 or 2007 I commented to my brother about never noticing the line between the letters, and he, who already had a vw and grew up playing in our dad's old vw in the backyard, said it was always separated so I assumed I just never looked at it that closely.

The VW logo on my van was stolen before I bought it. I found a newspaper clipping under the seat from 1980s Chicago about kids stealing hood ornaments for necklaces.

Id also like to point out that the VW logo is actually an Odal rune used by Nazi Germany and is definitely a single connected piece. It's the battle insignia of the 7th Waffen-SS Prinz Eugen

As we've many new subscribers here I thought this ME was worth mentioning again, it was prominent in 2016 - 2017 but gone quiet since, its definitely one to keep an eye out for, I'd put it up there with the Apollo 13 ME.

Firstly I actually watched BTTF on its theatrical release here in the UK in 1985, I read about this ME on reddit, people were saying it used to be a light blue VW camper van, which was what I vaguely remembered.

This was Feb/March 2017, I was on reddit only just starting to explore the Mandela effect when I see BTTF mentioned.

So I go to check on YouTube & the Internet..everywhere was showing the white Toyota, I concluded I must of been mistaken about the blue van, (also I had only started delving into the Mandela effect).

Then in April 2017 Easter time, Sky movies were showing all three Back to the Future movies over a 3 day period, I was watching the first movie with my children, I was actually waiting in anticipation of the terrorist van scene & sure enough it was the white Toyota, never thought much about it after that.

A couple of Months later I was browsing reddit when I noticed a few comments regarding the BTTF van, I went straight to YouTube & couldn't believe what I was seeing..it was back to a blue VW camper...every search on the Internet was was now showing the blue van. I was in shock, just as I was a few months earlier with Apollo 13.

I actually posted about the change, here's my post, if you read the comments, others saw the white Toyota flip.

/r/MandelaEffect/comments/6joiwd/flip_flop_red_alert_back_to_the_future_vw_station

Here's an image of the white Toyota, this is pretty much exactly what I briefly witnessed -

Here's the current VW camper terrorist van scene on YouTube -

Here's an interesting ME YouTube vid from September 2016, its about the BTTF van, this was made months before I'd even heard of the Mandela effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back