Benny Departing

Remove this Banner Ad

all I'll say is the timing is really weird

almost like the afl couldnt wait to get it out

a coincedence it comes in the week that the media finally published our umpire issues ?

its almost like theyre trying to send a message to the umpires that everyone from the dynasty era is gone now
also benny apparently had a meeting with the cfl regarding our umpiring during the week

they probably told him to announce he is gone and the umpiring will now get better

Hahah that was a classic post, whoever it was who made it.

a coincedence it comes in the week that the media finally published our umpire issues ?

its almost like theyre trying to send a message to the umpires that everyone from the dynasty era is gone now
Agree, the timing is very weird

The Tassie team needed an announcement of a CEO
I hope RFC do a global search for the next CEO.

and find henriette rothschild

TY for everything Benny.
CFL freemasons boy's club strike again.
Is there a more corrupt League on the globe?
We need to find the best person we can.
NO CFL approved DOUBLE AGENTS!
3 0 75
The World laughed at Benny but he had the last laugh even with the Freemason rule changes designed to stop our game plan.
We beat corruption!!!
Onya Benny!
I understand you going to Tassie.
We need a strong bloke to stand up to the freemasons and bring us back to number one where we belong.
Let's force the CFL boy's club into making yet more rules against this mighty club.
Richmond Forever!!!!!

Last edited:
I love that we had a dynasty under him but lets be honest he went really loopy towards the end:

-all the woke shite forced down our throats

-no balls to stand up to the way the afl treat us and the way we are umpired

-no balls to call out the rule changes by Stephen Shocking that stopped our dynasty dead in its tracks

-refusal to return the traditional yellow even though the fluro had run its race and looked a million times worse with 3 different coloured sponsors

-accepted green, red and blue sponsors to desecrate our sacred guernsey

-accepted above number sponsors even though theres no afl rule that you have to have one and we only make a small amount of money from them anyway (which goes to pauper clubs anyway)

I'm sure theres more
You bullied him into leaving ya dawg .

also benny apparently had a meeting with the cfl regarding our umpiring during the week

they probably told him to announce he is gone and the umpiring will now get better
Meeting was to finalise the figure he was gunna get. Only a fool could believe it was to address umpiring .

Make no mistake afl was involved getting Dimma to the sun's snd Gale to Tasmania.
Really he was always going to join Tasmania once it was confirmed with or without AFL assistance. Good luck to him, he will have more success with them then the suns will ever have.

Tassie aren't even in for 4 years. If they were an active competitor maybe but what is the risk here?

There's a potential for conflict, no specific risk needs to be identified. Should he be involved in the decision to continue (given the cost escalation) with the redevelopment of Punt Road which will commit a massive amount of the club's resources, or not (not that it's his decision alone but he could easily influence it in a different direction). I don't get how people don't understand basic conflict of interest management in the AFL. eg. Hocking makes a whole bunch of rule changes while speaking regularly with Chris Scott about how Geelong can get better, then quits to go to Geelong and no one bats an eye. It's insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a potential for conflict, no specific risk needs to be identified. Should he be involved in the decision to continue (given the cost escalation) with the redevelopment of Punt Road which will commit a massive amount of the club's resources, or not (not that it's his decision alone but he could easily influence it in a different direction). I don't get how people don't understand basic conflict of interest management in the AFL. eg. Hocking makes a whole bunch of rule changes while speaking regularly with Chris Scott about how Geelong can get better, then quits to go to Geelong and no one bats an eye. It's insane.
It's indeed a conflict.

What incentive is there for him to appoint long term positions in our best interests rather than saving them for Tassie?

As our original club song says,
Onward The Tigers.

Same faces tomorrow night.
The Tiger Army are still here.

Best supporters on Earth.

If only the CFL could poach our supporters,they would too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back