Benny Departing

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that we had a dynasty under him but lets be honest he went really loopy towards the end:

-all the woke shite forced down our throats

-no balls to stand up to the way the afl treat us and the way we are umpired

-no balls to call out the rule changes by Stephen Shocking that stopped our dynasty dead in its tracks

-refusal to return the traditional yellow even though the fluro had run its race and looked a million times worse with 3 different coloured sponsors

-accepted green, red and blue sponsors to desecrate our sacred guernsey

-accepted above number sponsors even though theres no afl rule that you have to have one and we only make a small amount of money from them anyway (which goes to pauper clubs anyway)

I'm sure theres more

I love this man.
Put his balls on the line on national TV in 2010 and didn't shy away from the internal goals that were set.
We then went on to accomplish all of those goals. He has been a calm, measured and reliable CEO who never let emotions get in the way of running this club.
We had the best football administration in the industry for nigh on 10 years.

It's time for a new chapter in the book of this great club but I'll never forget what this man did for not only the club but also the fans.

I love that we had a dynasty under him but lets be honest he went really loopy towards the end:

-no balls to call out the rule changes by Stephen Shocking that stopped our dynasty dead in its tracks

-refusal to return the traditional yellow even though the fluro had run its race and looked a million times worse with 3 different coloured sponsors

-accepted above number sponsors even though theres no afl rule that you have to have one and we only make a small amount of money from them anyway (which goes to pauper clubs anyway)

I'm sure theres more
Don’t disagree with some of what you wrote but let’s be honest, of all the pieces that made this club great again it was Gale the architect that started it all. Could easily have given Dimma the arse in 2016 but he stood firm and showed vision and patience.

All good things come to an end, it’s time for a new chapter at our club and Gale has written his story as a Richmond immortal. AFL ****ed up by not handing him the keys of AFL hQ but then again why would Gale tarnish his legacy with the money grubbers

this is a transition year and I would not be surprised if we see the remaining pieces of our great dynasty ride off in the sunset too… Martin, Grimes, Prestia…

It’s hard to see champions we love depart but it’s time for some green shoots

I'm sure theres more
Poor form Groupie. Only the first nine words were required.

Don’t disagree with some of what you wrote but let’s be honest, of all the pieces that made this club great again it was Gale the architect that started it all. Could easily have given Dimma the arse in 2016 but he stood firm and showed vision and patience.

All good things come to an end, it’s time for a new chapter at our club and Gale has written his story as a Richmond immortal.

this is a transition year and I would not be surprised if we see the remaining pieces of our great dynasty ride off in the sunset too… Martin, Grimes, Prestia…

It’s hard to see champions we love depart but it’s time for some green shoots
I will always love him for turning us around on and off field and delivering a dynasty

but everyone has a use by date and his was last year

I will always love him for turning us around on and off field and delivering a dynasty

but everyone has a use by date and his was last year
Deserved the victory lap year then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back