VFL Game Day Bendigo 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bendigo vs Coburg on ABC now!

Really strong performance by a number of the Essendon boys.

Jetta, Prismall, Marigliani and Myers (except for his 3rd quarter blues) pushing for selection next week.

If Jetta or Myers don't get selected next week there's something wrong. Get Still in there too. Could be 4 changes IMO

Reading "Prismall in the best".

I only watched the first 2.5 quarters, then the last 5 or so minutes of the 4th, but he wasn't in our best. In fact I barely noticed him.

Did he have a superb third quarter that I missed?
He was one of our solid players, nothing spectacular IMO
He was pretty good.

Wait for it..
Lulz. great game

He was pretty good.
Hmm, I must've missed it.

It wasn't even me looking for him, either; I honestly forgot that he was playing until he gave that free kick away, and after that didn't notice him (good or bad).

I thought Myers was pretty good. Bock covered a fair bit of ground for a ruckman, but looked very timid.
Wait for it..
Which idiot wrote that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading "Prismall in the best".

I only watched the first 2.5 quarters, then the last 5 or so minutes of the 4th, but he wasn't in our best. In fact I barely noticed him.

Did he have a superb third quarter that I missed?

Prismall was actually very good in the third against the wind, coincidentally. His disposal was very clean, and because of this, and Marigliani, we really put our stamp on the game, and sealed it up.

Was our leading possession getter, got a plenty of clearances and tackles. Clean with his possessions and his inside 50's. Turnovers? Mustn't have watched the game very closely. Windy as all hell, and his disposal was very good today.

Just got back. Leroy Jetta was the standout for me today, his tackles were a highlight. Still looks allright, not sure why anyone would think he is going to be delisted at this stage. I asked G'OD how ols he was and he said not quite 19 yet. Myers was good also, as were a few of the Bendigo lads I don't know the names of. Cloke is a big precense in more ways than 1 at VFL level, I like his work. Was there anytime today when Quinn wasn't wrestling with his opponent? lol.

Knighter estimated 8-10 weeks befor Zaka is up and running again, before Christms at least.

Jetta and Myers must come under consideration next week. Also agree with Anf06. Prismall and Margliani really stood up when it counted against the wind.

Prismall was actually very good in the third against the wind, coincidentally. His disposal was very clean, and because of this, and Marigliani, we really put our stamp on the game, and sealed it up.
Fair enough. Thanks for that; as I said, I missed half of that quarter and most of the 4th.
Turnovers? Mustn't have watched the game very closely. Windy as all hell, and his disposal was very good today.
Hope this isn't directed at me.

I have it on good authority that we will overlook him and he will go to Freo...:D

Well if it is true and Knights does not like him, we will overlook him :thumbsdown:

Q: Why would we overlook a player who is a forward, takes a good grab, runs, tackles and is able to go through the midfield and do it all there?

A: Because people that matter are ****heads that obviously have no idea what they are doing.. (See example A: Michael Barlow train with us for weeks, then overlook him:cool:)

Bendigo's defensive game was very impressive. For chunks of the game, we were being outplayed by Coburg, yet they couldn't hit the scoreboard no matter how hard they tried. It was great to see how disciplined we were and able to keep it up when Coburg were attacking hard.

Little things like Cloke throwing the ball onto the boot, when the heat was on us deep in defense, sending the ball back outside 50 resulting in a ball up and out of the danger zone. This got me thinking about how Essendon would have handled such a scenario... Handball, handball, handball, turn over, opposition goal.

Was there today...Jetta was good considering he was caked in mud all day,Still, showed a lot and just needs to bulk up,going to be great down forward,Belly dominated in ruck,and Muscles? is there a way we can bring him in the senior side NOW! Had know idea he was so good and bloody strong!....................Houli-No....Prismall-No Quinn-No No,Atkinson-No.........AND as for DOUSCHER! We wouldn't be wasting a pick if we Drafted him!...A GUN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back