BBL Match 27 Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Stars from, Adam Zampa (c), Trent Boult (OS), Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Joe Clarke (OS), Brody Couch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Elliott, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Campbell Kellaway, Nick Larkin, Cameron McClure, Tom O’Connell, Tom Rogers, James Seymour (injury replacement for Joe Burns), Marcus Stoinis, Beau Webster, Luke Wood (OS).
Renegades from, Nic Maddinson (c), Zak Evans, Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Martin Guptill (OS), Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Akeal Hosein (OS), Ruwantha Kellapotha (OS replacement), Shaun Marsh, David Moody, Jack Prestwidge, Mujeeb ur Rahman (OS), Kane Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Tom Rogers, Andre Russell (OS), Will Sutherland, Jon Wells.

I reckon Gades will get up for this one, just feel like one or two of their aging players will turn back the clock a bit and put in a big knock. Horrible injury for Maddinson which sucks for the bloke, but as a player I think his loss is overrated and his output can be covered.
So who is captain now for the Gades and is Harris allowed to play.

So who is captain now for the Gades and is Harris allowed to play.

I'll answer the second one, no he won't be playing till after the test series surely, though I wish he was as he's a bit close to the test side for my liking

I'll answer the second one, no he won't be playing till after the test series surely, though I wish he was as he's a bit close to the test side for my liking
Whether you think he is to close to the test team is irrelevant but no cricket for 3 or 4 weeks other then training with the test squad is a issue.

Stars from, Adam Zampa (c), Trent Boult (OS), Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Joe Clarke (OS), Brody Couch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sam Elliott, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Campbell Kellaway, Nick Larkin, Cameron McClure, Tom O’Connell, Tom Rogers, James Seymour (injury replacement for Joe Burns), Marcus Stoinis, Beau Webster, Luke Wood (OS).
Renegades from, Nic Maddinson (c), Zak Evans, Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Martin Guptill (OS), Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Akeal Hosein (OS), Ruwantha Kellapotha (OS replacement), Shaun Marsh, David Moody, Jack Prestwidge, Mujeeb ur Rahman (OS), Kane Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Tom Rogers, Andre Russell (OS), Will Sutherland, Jon Wells.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Whether you think he is to close to the test team is irrelevant but no cricket for 3 or 4 weeks other then training with the test squad is a issue.

Hope Renshaw is picked over him at least

Those Marsh boys are always "injured" how did the bloke get injured when he got nothing the first game and lasted 5-6 overs the next!
Calf from memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so he was rested after playing 2 games back from a calf injury and was a bit sore, so should be back this game

Honestly who needs a rest after two games when he barely batted in one of them and it’s generous calling the second one an innings

David Hussey running the Stars and Victorian cricket into the ground, Marsh and other WA rejects taking up useless cap space, our plan to destroy the Vics from within is going swimmingly.

Teams:

Melbourne Stars
(Playing XI): Joe Clarke(w), Thomas Rogers, Beau Webster, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Nick Larkin, Campbell Kellaway, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Luke Wood, Trent Boult, Adam Zampa(c)

Melbourne Renegades (Playing XI): Martin Guptill, Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch(c), Shaun Marsh, Jonathan Wells, Mackenzie Harvey, Will Sutherland, Akeal Hosein, Tom Rogers, Kane Richardson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Melbourne Stars have won the toss and have opted to field

Back