BBL match 36 Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars 1900hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A player like Sutherland could learn a bit from watching Marsh's innings this season - the importance of pacing an innings, and just because you can smack the ball over the boundary doesn't mean you need try to do so every ball

Jeez on tonight i can see S Marsh. Padding up for the Gades next season.

We know Finch has retired, if he's not contracted I'd also moved on Maddinson

Then look to keep Marsh definitely, and Wells has also impressed me the longer the seasons gone on as he seems to understand the role he plays in the team - not sure he did last season

It doesn't mean you play all the veterans next season, but they can be valuable in the squad

Big result for the Gades.
Hasn't been a great season
But take home the Derby win againt the Vic rivals.
All the best to Aaron Fimch after his last game of cricket

Surely Marsh is back next season for the Gades, wouldn't be so sure about Wells.

Pretty sure he has already announced his retirement.

Read somewhere that he was really disappointed that he'd done both calves and he was going to miss the start of the season because it was going to be his last one.

Likec
We know Finch has retired, if he's not contracted I'd also moved on Maddinson

Then look to keep Marsh definitely, and Wells has also impressed me the longer the seasons gone on as he seems to understand the role he plays in the team - not sure he did last season

It doesn't mean you play all the veterans next season, but they can be valuable in the squad
Liked Wells lastt couple of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he has already announced his retirement.

Read somewhere that he was really disappointed that he'd done both calves and he was going to miss the start of the season because it was going to be his last one.

Ah ok, well if that's true then good on him for going out whilst still hitting them ok.

Ah ok, well if that's true then good on him for going out whilst still hitting them ok.

Well apparently according to his post game interview that he hasn't made a decision yet. If he wants to come back, they'll definitely sign him. He hasn't lost it

There would be a few other Renegades players I would be axing before Wells, Maddinson the obvious one, surely his days are numbered.

Embarrassing for him going from the Renegades captain to not even being able to get a game in a dead rubber ahead of a cooked Finch.

Yeah, surely he's moved on. Hasn't scored more than 200 runs in a season since 17/18.

His averages in the following seasons have been 11.50 (18/19), 10.21 (19/20), 33.50 (20/21), 16.00 (21/22), 18.42 (22/23), 12.00 (23/24). Been a long time since he has been a useful contributor in the Big Bash.

Stoinis looks cooked at BBL level.

Ive said it for a while now, he will pop up for 1-2 good performances a season then go missing for the remainder.

Problem with the Melbourne Stars is does the team come ahead of the individual? Maxwell strikes me as a much more of a team man, especially hearing him on mic tonight. But Stoinis ego maybe too much for this franchise.

I can also guarantee whatever BBL team that picks him up left wont be as successful as a team franchise-way.

Stoinis too selfish a cricketer to come out and hit hard when his team needs it. He is a guy that plays for averages and puts himself ahead of the team.

It’s funny but the Renegades fans are obnoxious

As terrible as they have been still have 1 more title than the stars which always allows them to be a bit obnoxious at times.

Back