Think Tank Bay, I need an excuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Les if you are going to be at the game, you need a poster the Bay will recognise you with.

How about:

Who will 20 and 3 tonight....

Tell her you got the tickets, then on the day of the game tell her that you've got a confession to make that you're ****ing her sister and her mum.

You get kicked out for a day, she checks with the sis and her mum and when she calls you to get a WTF!!! explanation, you've missed the game and can tell her it was a TROLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOL, TROLOLOL.

Seeds, that's something only the great Seedsman could do.

i can understand paying the money to watch the great seedsman, but not the blues. dont even have to watch the pies - just get binoculars and rejoice his existence.

tell the mrs paul doesnt play for the blues - surely she'll understand

Tell her you got the tickets, then on the day of the game tell her that you've got a confession to make that you're ******* her sister and her mum.

You get kicked out for a day, she checks with the sis and her mum and when she calls you to get a WTF!!! explanation, you've missed the game and can tell her it was a TROLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOL, TROLOLOL.

That will work :rolleyes:

Tell her you got the tickets, then on the day of the game tell her that you've got a confession to make that you're ******* her sister and her mum.

Now we're getting somewhere. The only problem is TD, her mum's an old dragon who you wouldn't root with Bomber03's dick, and her sister's a 6 foot 2 plumber with a goatie named Brad.

What about that religious festival this weekend?

The feast of.... maximum occupancy.

That obviously won't be getting held at the Gabba

i can understand paying the money to watch the great seedsman, but not the blues. dont even have to watch the pies - just get binoculars and rejoice his existence.

tell the mrs paul doesnt play for the blues - surely she'll understand
They've met VJ and yep.. the boys are his. They're far too handsome, intelligent and athletic to come from any of the seeds (pun intented) that I'd produce.

Now we're getting somewhere. The only problem is TD, her mum's an old dragon who you wouldn't root with Bomber03's dick, and her sister's a 6 foot 2 plumber with a goatie named Brad.
pics

With crack and cans.
89b6dd5881b265a4d6f2d7d62e1cf915-t-shirt-turns-plumbers-crack-into-cleavage.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say that it wouldn't come off without sacrifice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back