Bay 13 Jokes Page : Good jokes only. Blue jokes acceptable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump walks into the waiting room for the Guinness Book of World Records office and takes a seat next to a really tall guy.
Trump asks the tall man "What are you here for?"
The tall guy says "Im going for the tallest person in the world for the 2nd year in a row"
Trump proudly says "Well I'm here going for the biggest actual boomer award for the 5th year in a row. I think I have it all sewn up"
Trump gets called in to the office... five minutes later he storms out angrily shaking his head and says "who the flip is Laphroaig??!!"

Donald Trump walks into the waiting room for the Guinness Book of World Records office and takes a seat next to a really tall guy.
The tall guy says "Im going for the tallest person in the world for the 2nd year in a row"
Trump proudly says "Well I'm here going for the biggest actual boomer award for the 5th year in a row. I think I have it all sewn up"
Trump gets called in to the office... five minutes later he storms out angrily shaking his head and says "who the flip is Laphroaig??!!"

Did Trump mash though?

And I am not a boomer you dumb ****.

Apart from that, top work. Good job.

Last edited:

hillarybill.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're adorable. Anyone can know or at least Google the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
I did and didnt google it and now I find it both understandable and mind-boggling

I have a couple of originals.

Why was the Jewish High priest crying? He was sad you see (Sadducee).

Why couldn't Beethoven find his teacher? He was hidin' (Hayden).
Thread Bach on track

Three Carlton supporters walk into a bar,

GTFO OF MY PLACE!

l-intro-1633559809.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back