Win Prizes Bay 13 Flog Fantazy Dreamteam League thingy

Remove this Banner Ad

Join here if you want:

Standard AFL Fantasy League, prizes prizes prizes to be announced.

Footy Season's back and...

200w.gif

83 views and only 2 people with enough brains to join and choose a team, and both of us are from the Mighty Hawfs.

What a bunch of brainless flogs the Bay has become, shame on you all. Hopeless, useless, morans.

83 views and only 2 people with enough brains to join and choose a team, and both of us are from the Mighty Hawfs.

What a bunch of brainless flogs the Bay has become, shame on you all. Hopeless, useless, morans.
It might be worth putting the league code in your original post Dins. It is 5LRL3227. I doesn’t come up when you click the link for whatever reason 🤷🏽‍♂️

Join here if you want:

Standard AFL Fantasy League, prizes prizes prizes to be announced.
I'll do a supercoach one, Dreamteam is too finicky.

It might be worth putting the league code in your original post Dins. It is 5LRL3227. I doesn’t come up when you click the link for whatever reason
Bizarre, coz I can see it right now, thanks. Maybe that will bring in the plebs.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Stop banning everyone

Better odds guessing which midget will whip a horse harder.

you could just join and do an auto pick if its too difficult for you

Stop banning everyone

you could just join and choose all Tasmanians for you team, if you had any guts ;)

Chief will supply some excellent prizes I'm sure*

*or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flick me through the T&Cs and I'll check it out. Ta.
make a team on AFL Fantasy as per the link, win prizes. Probably a 12 month membership to the VIP lounge in the Bay 13 bar and a trip to Alpha Proxima.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back