Ballarat FL 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers coach will be interesting. Have heard North city have signed a former afl player aswell as 2 more players from anther bfl club will be hard to beat.
Big Nathan Saunders playing assistant! Great bloke. At 35 yrs old though and travelling will be interesting to see how many games he plays. Has suffered big injuries each of last few years

Big Nathan Saunders playing assistant! Great bloke. At 35 yrs old though and travelling will be interesting to see how many games he plays. Has suffered big injuries each of last few years

Super recruit to city and the league to stop the tide of gun players leaving comp and not many coming over last few years. Don't worry about age, he kicked average of 3 or 4 goals in the superior Gfl last year in a side that only won 5 games and played up ground. In a side like city in the square and his size he will fly. Would argue Is now equal with Jordan as best fwd in the comp and lets be honest sunbury is the only side with a key back man (oconnor) to stop them. Great get city doing what all expected the roosters.....sorry city would do after few years. Anyone heard some big inroads being made also at east and darley two sides missed finals last year?

Rumoured 4 of Sunburys better players heading to Lalbert.

I think the bfl will be weaker then most years next year with all the players leaving. Darley will be the strongest out of the eastern block teams & north city out of ballarat sides. Going to be interesting year.

I think the bfl will be weaker then most years next year with all the players leaving. Darley will be the strongest out of the eastern block teams & north city out of ballarat sides. Going to be interesting year.

I would think even if Sunbury lost a few players they would still be the best of the eastern bloc, with their resources I would think they would be able to recruit some players to fill spots.

North City definitely look to stronger with their young base and their recruiting so far.

However the season is still a long way away and wouldn't count out many sides improving and challenging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Riddell Umpires are now recruiting for the 2012 season.
  • No experience required
  • Girls, Boys, Women and Men of all ages welcome.
  • Expert coaching
  • All payment is tax free
  • Earn over $2000 in your first year!
For more information visit our website, Facebook or come down to training.
Training begins Wednesday 15th Feburary at 6pm. MacPherson Park, Melton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back