Ballarat FL 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballarat and sebas will both slide in 2012. Redan north and sunbury top 3. Who is coaching lakers?

With Redan reportedly losing quite a few, are they usually fairly successful and active during the recruiting period? You would think with their recent success they would have no problem attracting recruits.

Have any clubs signed any recruits to date?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Sebas...Shawne Dummett struggles as a coach. Worst coach I've ever had.

He may have won some flags, but that was because of the cattle he had underneath him.

Don't expect to be inspired.

Lakers coach will be interesting. Have heard North city have signed a former afl player aswell as 2 more players from anther bfl club will be hard to beat.

Looks like Melton are going well recruiting. Offering $300 a game to a Bacchus Marsh reserves player. Things on the way up for the Bloods.

Originally Posted by JackGuy
I CAN BET MY LEFT NUT he has signed at lara,
i work with the senior coach, he has confirmed this.

Bloomfield is going to lara test himself out and play with old mates schroder and prismal.
he did not chase cash as all of you believe playing for less then his albion contract. but according to rumours he didnt get any of anyway hahaha.

Oh well, I guess as long as he's happy good luck to him.

On the other hand we save approx 25 k, the club has approx 5 k a week spare to spend on players even after all the existing players have been looked after, thats 100k spare, keen to get some key position players on board. If you can play, get in touch with Mr Kanga at Hogans Rd. If you try hard enough you can get his details from the wrfl web site.

Looks like the Devils are on the way back up the ladder.

signed at least 6 quality senior players.

names I've heard are Dane.Grenfell ex Melton South , Saul.Grenfell ex Melton captain , Cheevers ex Balwyn , Jake.Edwards ex Port Melb and more 2 come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back