Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it would be 30 mins of shell talking, and me not saying a word because shyness
Take out the shyness bit and that's most relationships anyway

Yeah, I walk up to a girl and be "ooooh hey baby, that dress is amazing, what you up to tonight? You lookin' fine. Come on baby give me a smile, oh yeah I would take you HOME" and be maced in record time. Big buff, yank does it and it's charming. Indian does it and the rape whistle has already been blown.

Due to Australian accent it probably comes out as "heckin hell darl you look hot as heck, now get in tha ute!"

Yeah, I walk up to a girl and be "ooooh hey baby, that dress is amazing, what you up to tonight? You lookin' fine. Come on baby give me a smile, oh yeah I would take you HOME" and be maced in record time. Big buff, yank does it and it's charming. Indian does it and the rape whistle has already been blown.

Due to Australian accent it probably comes out as "****in hell darl you look hot as ****, now get in tha ute!"

My biggest regret was Excalibur nightclub, Chicago- near closing time (which is something stupid like 1am)- met a verrrrry nice American- knew what Aussie rules was (played some games while we was working in Oz) even knew my suburb in Melbs.

But no my friends had to get shitfaced drunk running into the street and I ran off to take care of them.

He barracked for St Kilda and knew who Gary Ablett was. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American guys generally don't get as pissed as Aussie guys do either so that probably helps their chances when picking up chicks.

Idk about that- so many drinks specials in clubs over there. Here its like you need to take out a loan to have a drink. there 10 beers for $20. Or ladies drink for free.

Pretty s**t effort tho. He plays college ice hockey and i beat him with something like hand/eye coordination.

In 30 years this guy will be giving his acceptance speech at his induction to NHL Hall of Fame and will be asked what his inspiration was...
"40 years ago this Aussie bird pantsed me at Air Hockey!! Then and there I said to myself F**K this, I'll get you for showing me up like that, and here I am in the Hall of Fame. So to that Aussie bird if she hears this thanks Sweetie I wouldn't be here if not for you!!

In 30 years this guy will be giving his acceptance speech at his induction to NHL Hall of Fame and will be asked what his inspiration was...
"40 years ago this Aussie bird pantsed me at Air Hockey!! Then and there I said to myself F**K this, I'll get you for showing me up like that, and here I am in the Hall of Fame. So to that Aussie bird if she hears this thanks Sweetie I wouldn't be here if not for you!!

Nah iirc he flunked out of college (was a bit of a deadshit) and there is not way he'd make the NHL lol.

He's married tho, I fb stalked him recently.

Pretty s**t effort tho. He plays college ice hockey and i beat him with something like hand/eye coordination.
Yep :p, you need amazing hand/eye coordination as a goalie because you can lose the puck easily and you need to be able to stop shots within 0.5-1 seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back