Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What kept housing prices down was public housing. The government not only sold off huge portions of public housing it once built, but they stopped building new ones. If you drive down the rental price it means less people can afford to cover the difference between the rental income and the mortgage every fortnight. Negative gearing only helps at tax time. As I said, if the government attacks the crises by trying to add 1,000 apartments through building cheap urban apartment buildings, the rental price would plummet.

We will never get any sort of tax reform that makes it harder for people to get rich. It will never happen. What I think would be a great strategy to do instead is cut some of the waste topics in maths and make investing an essential long term subject at school. In other words, teach kids how to make their money work for them.

For example, minimum purchase is $500 in shares plus fees of $30 on commsec. Instead of doing tax cuts, what if the government gave all kids once they turn 14, the working age $500 via a trust that can only be used to put into a managed stock fund (plenty of reliable ones out there with minimal risk) that can not be sold until they turn 18. It is statistically likely, those stocks would be valued close to $1000 inclusive of the stocks returns after 4 years. But what is also likely, out of site out of mind would kick in and most kids would leave it in to continue to grow. Some savvy investment may kick in and they may use their part time jobs to add to it while they are teenagers.
So like super then?

So like super then?

Yes but thats a strategy that people dont see their money until retirement. Im talking something that can be used straight away. A different more intensive strategy. Because super is geared towards retirement, a lot of people dont engage with it. If you flipped it to investment with immediate access at 18, It may have more success.

No-one has ever denied or concealed that there are side effects associated with COVID vaccination.

Yes they did. The chief medical officer of the country did.

He told people there were no links between the AZ vaccine and blood clots. Categorically.

So did ATAGI & the TGA.

Then they all stood idly by (and continue to) as that vaccine was mandated on Australians to keep their jobs.

What do you think of that?

He told people there were no links between the AZ vaccine and blood clots. Categorically.

So did ATAGI & the TGA.

Then they all stood idly by (and continue to) as that vaccine was mandated on Australians to keep their jobs.

World famous infectious diseases professor :think: Bill Gates has it all figured out.

So did ATAGI & the TGA.

Yet here is ATAGI back in 2021 advising that there was a rare risk of blood clotting with the AZ vaccine, didn't you just say that ATAGI categorically said there were no links?

https://www.health.gov.au/news/atag...se-to-new-vaccine-safety-concerns?language=en

• ATAGI notes further evidence of a rare but serious side effect involving thrombosis (clotting) with thrombocytopenia (low blood platelet count) following receipt of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca
  • ATAGI recommends that the COVID-19 vaccine by Pfizer (Comirnaty) is preferred over COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in adults aged under 50 years. This recommendation is based on the increasing risk of severe outcomes from COVID-19 in older adults (and hence a higher benefit from vaccination) and a potentially increased risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following AstraZeneca vaccine in those under 50 years.
  • COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca can be used in adults aged under 50 years where the benefits are likely to outweigh the risks for that individual and the person has made an informed decision based on an understanding of the risks and benefits.

Yet here is ATAGI back in 2021 advising that there was a rare risk of blood clotting with the AZ vaccine, didn't you just say that ATAGI categorically said there were no links?

The chief medical officer said it:

“Myself, the TGA, the ATAGI group, are all in unanimous agreement that there is no link between Astra Zeneca and the blood clots.” — Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly

What a shitshow hey? Nobody could get their stories straight.

And what do you do when nobody can get their story straight?

You mandate it on people, of course. And kill some of them.

The chief medical officer said it:

“Myself, the TGA, the ATAGI group, are all in unanimous agreement that there is no link between Astra Zeneca and the blood clots.” — Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly

What a shitshow hey? Nobody could get their stories straight.

And what do you do when nobody can get their story straight?

You mandate it on people, of course. And kill some of them.

Context is important, maybe not to you, but to others it is.

After making that comment new evidence had come to light and he said the following on Sunrise a couple of months later

PAUL KELLY:

Well, as always, Nat, safety is our first priority with anything we do in the medical scheme and there's always that risk and benefit balance that we need to do. So, as you've mentioned in the promo there, there is new evidence now about this potential link. It is still potential but it's looking more likely between the AstraZeneca vaccine in certain people and this extremely rare blood clotting event. So people will hear that, of course, they will be concerned. But I think very importantly, we need to realise this is an extremely rare event and we will be looking for the advice, the specific advice from our medical expert panel, the ATAGI group, who are meeting again today. They met for several hours yesterday, and the TGA, our independent regulator, to look at what this means in the Australian context.

After making that comment new evidence had come to light and he said the following on Sunrise a couple of months later

So perhaps, when you don’t have all the medium and long-term data yet, and you’re being proven wrong, and you’re knowing more and more data is coming to light in real time which might or might not further prove you wrong, you don’t mandate it on people?

Are you there yet Relapse?

Last edited:
It’s amazing some of you blokes think it’s a point in favour of the medical bureaucracy when the chief officer goes on TV and says “Oh you know that thing I said about the vaccine you might or might not already have taken? Yeah, turns out I was wrong. Whoops! But I’m definitely right this time, you should trust me from now on!”

Lmao.

Some real strong credibility from our medical regulators there.

We tried to tell you this sort of stuff was happening at the time, but some of you blokes would’ve stuck your head in a toilet if Paul Kelly told you to.

Context is important, maybe not to you, but to others it is.

PAUL KELLY:

Well, as always, Nat, safety is our first priority with anything we do in the medical scheme and there's always that risk and benefit balance that we need to do. So, as you've mentioned in the promo there, there is new evidence now about this potential link. It is still potential but it's looking more likely between the AstraZeneca vaccine in certain people and this extremely rare blood clotting event. So people will hear that, of course, they will be concerned. But I think very importantly, we need to realise this is an extremely rare event and we will be looking for the advice, the specific advice from our medical expert panel, the ATAGI group, who are meeting again today. They met for several hours yesterday, and the TGA, our independent regulator, to look at what this means in the Australian context.

No, you see, according to Slippery and his mates, if you hold a view at one point in time, the only thing you should do is hold that view forever and ignore all future evidence.

If you take into account new evidence, and change your view based on that new evidence, it means that you are always wrong and that you are a liar.

No, you see, according to Slippery and his mates, if you hold a view at one point in time, the only thing you should do is hold that view forever and ignore all future evidence.

If you take into account new evidence, and change your view based on that new evidence, it means that you are always wrong and that you are a liar.

Lmao is that how you spin the fact you’ve been wrong about absolutely everything ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will never get any sort of tax reform that makes it harder for people to get rich. It will never happen. What I think would be a great strategy to do instead is cut some of the waste topics in maths and make investing an essential long term subject at school. In other words, teach kids how to make their money work for them.
Lolwut

We could probably also get rid of say, science and history too.

Then we'll see some progress in this country.

Covid is so 2020-2021.

Consigned to the history books.

Yes, like every vaccine some people get side effects. A very small % do, so if you are one of the unlucky ones well that sucks but the majority of the population don’t.
There's another plandemic coming. It's called digutal id.

It's the same person who actually believed the WHO had a secret plan to kill half the world's population.
Says the guy that said digutal id was a conspiracy theory.

Also never said half.the population. I said they wanted depopulation. Then again according to you guys putin in the only evil in this world. Like seriously lol.

Last edited:

There's some context to my post that you've clearly missed.

He posted a blatantly fake video that even an imbecile would have known was fake, but believed and argued it was real.

Trust.me it's not a hill you want to be attaching yourself too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back