Aussies Aussie Watch - Tokyo 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic run from Riley Day.

May not be enough to make it through to the final but it's a massive PB and that's all you can ask for and then some.

We've never been great out on the track and we still aren't but geez this team is performing well.

Am I the only one thinking bol isn’t getting the media attention and build up he deserves.
He's getting a lot on 7. Didn't know of him and now we all do That's pretty good. Other stations and related media aren't going to advertise for 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you are right! I thought we got 16 in Athens. Still 2 away then.
mens hockey a realistic chance. but i can't see us getting gold anywhere else. the women seem a little way behind on the javelin after qualification, and while bol is being talked up im just putting that down to the 'go straya is best' media hype machine

mens hockey a realistic chance. but i can't see us getting gold anywhere else. the women seem a little way behind on the javelin after qualification, and while bol is being talked up im just putting that down to the 'go straya is best' media hype machine
Show jumping maybe

Drummond for your Day XX thread later tonight.

It's 2 Men's K2-1000 boats and 2 Women's K-1 500m boats.

Tom Green who made Final and Jean van der Westhuyzen who made the B Final of the K-1 1000m yesterday doubled up in the K-2 1000m and won their heat in an Olympic best time and went straight thru. Riley Fitzsimmons and Jordan Wood had to go thru a 1/4 final and won that.

Alyssa Bull and Alyce Wood finished 5th in yesterday's K-2 500m final yesterday both went into today's individual K-1 500m and 3rd and 2nd respectively in their heats and are thru to tomorrow's SF.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back