Minecraft AUS-HCSMP Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Knighta you going to be on in a few hours? Found a base with 3 guys in it. Managed to kill 2 and guy beat me with a diamond sword. If we go in with enchanted armour/swords we should have easy win. They now have my enchanted set and 1 diamond sword.

I'm out for another 1 hour and a half. They will be back on just before me though, good 5-10 minutes.

If you have some enchanting levels be really beneficial. If we can enchant 2 full set of iron armors (level 1) and iron swords. Should be easy win. Pretty sure nobody has diamond armor, and I only saw 1 diamond sword.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a guys tag below me last night mining. Tried to get down to his level, however a creeper blew up, and he got spooked and left the game.

I think I should be on the move again, but not before I pick you up Knighta.

Kill of the day: Three of us on the border of spawn protection. Guy decides to make a cobblestone penis outside spawn, and guy using invisibility potion slays him. Quickly jumped down to get all his loot and high tailed it out of there.

O415OMl.png

AusHCSMP is (hopefully) updating to 1.6 on Wednesday Night July 10 2013!

Changes
-Map reset! A fresh start in 1.6 for everyone!
-Removal of /spawn command
-Added delay on /home command so it can only be used once every 30 minutes
-Implemented PvP scoreboard! Persistant scoreboard shows players total PVP kills.
-Revamped shop area and economy based upon user feedback; items for sale updated, as well as currency tweaks
-Nether portals in the spawn area lead to a small 'spawn area' inside the Nether

Why remove the /spawn command and delay the /home command?
I've done this to try and discourage the "spawn camping" that became too common in Map 1 of AusHCSMP, and to encourage proper hunting and world-pvp. By removing /spawn, it means that people will now need to physically travel, either over land or via the Nether, from their bases to spawn whenever they want to go there to the shop area, or to meet up with other players. Furthermore, by restricting /home, it means that players will most likely need to have some sort of physical entrance to their bases.

Why should I continue to play on the server between now and the map reset on Wednesday night?
Two reasons;
1) As of Sunday night, Deathbans will be temporarily reduced to 10 minutes between now and Wednesday night's reset!
and
2) We are running a competition between now and Wednesday!
Take your best screenshots on Map 1 (the current map), of your bases, or of pretty terrain/buildings, or anything else! Post your screenshots in this thread to win prizes give to you upon the map reset!

1st place - Gold horse armor + a saddle
2nd place - Iron horse armor + a saddle
3rd place - A saddle

Post them before Wednesday arvo. The winners will be announced on Wednesday evening!

See you all on horseback in 1.6!

Yeehaw!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back