Minecraft AUS-HCSMP Server

Remove this Banner Ad

how you have enchantment table and s**t already??? (obviously not anymore)
All I've basically set up is a wheat farm so I don't starve to death underground.

Got to play agressive on that server. People are probably already in the nether and the end.I decided to run further away from spawn this time, ended up finding a village. Wasn't raided yet.

I'll be gearing up pretty quick and heading off to try and get some s**t back.

Just happened to me too.... damn lava
So when I can go back, will it still have my home point that I can teleport too?

No. You spawn back at the arena. We will have to join up on the server at some stage, few teams running around now.

Well even if someone finds my base... hopefully they don't find my diamond storage ;)

I thought I hid chest of diamonds, enchanting table and enchanted books well. Obviously not.

Reckon it might be smart to log off with valuables on you if your around your home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of an AusHCSMP update

The server stability issues are a lot better now, but not totally fixed. It seems that since there isn't enough memory allocated to the java heap space, any auto-save plugins lead to instability issues. Removing the auto-save plugins (tried three seperate ones) has seen the server become a lot more reliable.

I've also setup a simple server shop outside the south gate of spawn, where players can sell gold and emeralds and buy grass blocks, as well as cow/egg/pig spawn eggs.

Thanks for your patience this weekend while we worked out the kinks. Fingers crossed everything is okay now.

Just for those on that server, keep in mind people will have xray mods, so as Mister Carlton said keep your items on you around your home.

It's bullshit people can't just play the game normally. Have to resort to mods to do well.

How did you come across the base? Seem like your having more luck than me.

Ended up getting chased from the home spawn, but guy in full iron armor. Jumped off the massive cliff into some water. Found skeleton spawner, and got killed by flame bow.

How did you come across the base? Seem like your having more luck than me.

Ended up getting chased from the home spawn, but guy in full iron armor. Jumped off the massive cliff into some water. Found skeleton spawner, and got killed by flame bow.

If you have done the /sethome it will still be set after your 3 hour ban.... I saw those guys running around spawn and I just teleported back home.
I was just digging from my base, pretty long way away. Popped in at just the right level, they set up a minecart from one area to another, destroyed their wheat farm :D, raided what chests I could see and basically gave it a bit of a touch up before going back into where I came through and blocking it back up.

/msg AlexCollidescope -text-. Knighta21

Ended up going down to mineshaft, found a few diamonds in the chests. Now rocking a diamond chest plate and diamond sword. Enchantment table set up also.

Thanks. Was just going to ask where you were really... so could meet up. I had about 42 blocks of gold but lost it for some reason.... would have been nice to use in the shop.
I have enchantment table, that's about it for the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back