Anyone else's "like" button clicking finger sore?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon I've hit the like button with a stupid grin on my face at something approaching a 6000% increase over my previous rate ever since just before the first Elimination final. Anyone else finding Bigfooty - as in real life - a magical land of blue and white rainbows?

P.S. Any boss that doesn't give their employee work time to like this post is a mug.

I reckon I've hit the like button with a stupid grin on my face at something approaching a 6000% increase over my previous rate ever since just before the first Elimination final. Anyone else finding Bigfooty - as in real life - a magical land of blue and white rainbows?

P.S. Any boss that doesn't give their employee work time to like this post is a mug.
I'm my own boss, but still "liked"

Post to like ratio is better in September...the gap is narrowing.......slowly....

giphy.gif

Sick of hitting the refresh button as well. Lol

Suffering likitis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back