Animals - cute, funny and bizarre

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at this.:D

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe...d-with-a-cat-on-his-back-20190405-p51b0t.html

BlueGum ESKIE MEB_ Opine Bluella norway blue

Sorry if I mentioned you and you’re not a cat lover. It’s never too late to start.
You may not believe me, but my cats love the footy. They sit on the credenza right next to the TV and watch the ball whizzing from end to end. Am currently looking into whether there is a way to genetically create Blue furred cats. Love the little critters.

You may not believe me, but my cats love the footy. They sit on the credenza right next to the TV and watch the ball whizzing from end to end. Am currently looking into whether there is a way to genetically create Blue furred cats. Love the little critters.
We’re between cats at the moment. Lost our beautiful Bella in July last year after 18 years of companionship and love. Just waiting for the wife to say “Can we get another cat”. I’ll be like a rat up a drainpipe!

Have a look at this.:D

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe...d-with-a-cat-on-his-back-20190405-p51b0t.html

BlueGum ESKIE MEB_ Opine Bluella norway blue

Sorry if I mentioned you and you’re not a cat lover. It’s never too late to start.
Had an awesome cat during my HSC year. Kept me company during the study and procrastination. Would sit on my desk, swiping my pen as I wrote. Krem, after Captain Kremmen of the Star Corps. Moved down to Melbourne and haven't had a cat since.

Though I live next door to a cat lady. No shortage of cats in the hood.

Had an awesome cat during my HSC year. Kept me company during the study and procrastination. Would sit on my desk, swiping my pen as I wrote. Krem, after Captain Kremmen of the Star Corps. Moved down to Melbourne and haven't had a cat since.

Though I live next door to a cat lady. No shortage of cats in the hood.
If you want to follow the cat’s adventures on Instagram. 1bike1world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedro the turtle is ambulatory again.

Don’t forget that pic ...
It seems fairly calm around here now, might be safe to release the photo of the baby Mainland Devil-Bear. The other pic. showing its unusual tail has been lost by my mate that captured it. I know that to the untrained eye it appears to be a puppy and not a 4 legged hairy white pointer like the Tasmanian variety but..... It has fur not hair. Cat like claws.
Wide very teethy jaws.
Hissed not growled.
Has a 10 cm pointy tail, that's about 5 cm where it joins the body.
And it sort of quickly waddled along like a bear.
Yours sincerely, Blue Weirdo, anticipating the ridicule. :rolleyes: 710423 Wilderpup.jpg

It seems fairly calm around here now, might be safe to release the photo of the baby Mainland Devil-Bear. The other pic. showing its unusual tail has been lost by my mate that captured it. I know that to the untrained eye it appears to be a puppy and not a 4 legged hairy white pointer like the Tasmanian variety but..... It has fur not hair. Cat like claws.
Wide very teethy jaws.
Hissed not growled.
Has a 10 cm pointy tail, that's about 5 cm where it joins the body.
And it sort of quickly waddled along like a bear.
Yours sincerely, Blue Weirdo, anticipating the ridicule. :rolleyes: View attachment 710423View attachment 710423
I’ve seen one of those.

I’ve been through this experience on two occasions. I still get emotional when I relive the experience but it was the right course of action. I still have a deep love for my departed pets and recognise how they contributed to my quality of life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back