Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no ******* way I want knuckle head Roos who has a s**thouse coaching record anywhere near our great club ..it has been contaminated enough in the last 20 years ..
And Voss ...fu** me drunk ..what has he done that Teague hasn't???

Is that better ??
That’s f*&*& good. Really really good. I can feel what your feeling after reading that, and I agree with you.

Does never accepts losses as his fault. Always just says Playes didn't listen to him and follow the plan. Always blames players and believes he is the only one who is always right. Not the kind of coach we need

But Vossy will keep him under control......oops, wait a minute I think it's supposed to be the other way round.

I've thought about it long and hard and **** it I don't want either of those two.

Does anyone else remember Voss that arrogant numbnut heckling and laughing at us about being soft when we were at our lowest ebb and them at their heights when they smashed us at Princes Park?

No offence to The Toad, but the rumour is an old one.

Long term poster on TC, GWS, posted on June 4:

"A mate of mine was at a function on Saturday night with a very senior Geelong official who said he’d heard that a deal with Voss as coach and Roos as mentor was as good as done".

People getting pretty worked up over Teague.
Let the rest of the season play out.
No need to make a move now.
No stone should be left unturned to find the right guy, not just instantly fall in love with the first guy to make us competitive.

Hopefully the club sees it that way too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence to The Toad, but the rumour is an old one.

Long term poster on TC, GWS, posted on June 4:

"A mate of mine was at a function on Saturday night with a very senior Geelong official who said he’d heard that a deal with Voss as coach and Roos as mentor was as good as done".

Toady says Richmond, you say Geelong.... FMD it seems we're prepared to tell every club in Victoria but keep it hush hush from our fans.;)

Roos never accepts losses as his fault. Always just says players didn't listen to him and follow the plan. Always blames players and believes he is the only one who is always right. Not the kind of coach we need
You must be some kind of genius if you can translate so many unfinished sentences. :D

How in gods name does anyone think Voss is the one to take us to that next step? Ports done wonders since he’s been around.

Also don’t know why Teague isn’t being looked at by the Roos... he is an ex North player.

This morning Leigh Mathews said that roos is trying to talk himself into a director of coaches / chairman of selectors role somewhere. Wasn't the most flattering assessment of roos.
Hamish asked him if it was Carlton and if that was the role would he do it. It all got jokey after that and I got bored of channel 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back