Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

It is hilarious to paint this as a 'slur'. Can't you see the stupidity of a white English policeman accusing a woman of Indian descent of racism against him? This is the most obvious bullshit culture war beat-up ever. Maybe if people got as upset about actual racism as they did about this we might have a chance of reducing it.

Trying to make it out as some kind of tolerant ideal is odd. Context matters. Understanding what racism actually is matters too.

Regardless, Andy Maher is a *ing moron.

I guess we see things differently. I would apply the same rules and standards to everybody and have zero tolerance on these type of comments.

It is hilarious to paint this as a 'slur'. Can't you see the stupidity of a white English policeman accusing a woman of Indian descent of racism against him? This is the most obvious bullshit culture war beat-up ever. Maybe if people got as upset about actual racism as they did about this we might have a chance of reducing it.

Trying to make it out as some kind of tolerant ideal is odd. Context matters. Understanding what racism actually is matters too.

Regardless, Andy Maher is a *ing moron.

hilarious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back