News All things Tasmania Footy Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Facebook page for the club

And Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebecca White wants to prove the Tas Football club works first before building the stadium. With leaders like her Tassie will remain a stagnant state 🙄

That approach is no new ground, she will always find an excuse to kick the can down the road. More studies, consultants, reviews, etc, if can go forever. There will always be an excuse.
Hobart needs a new stadium for the team. She doesnt care about a team but is not brave enough to say it.
If there was a commmitment to a new stadium in Hobart (roof or no roof) then OK, I get that.

BUT that is not what she has said, in reality what she is saying is no new stadium.

That approach is no new ground, she will always find an excuse to kick the can down the road. More studies, consultants, reviews, etc, if can go forever. There will always be an excuse.
Hobart needs a new stadium for the team. She doesnt care about a team but is not brave enough to say it.
If there was a commmitment to a new stadium in Hobart (roof or no roof) then OK, I get that.

BUT that is not what she has said, in reality what she is saying is no new stadium.
Agreed. As a politician, she’s an absolute coward. I don’t think the public have appreciated Labor trying to (publicly) sit on the fence with what has been such a vexed issue.

whats the latest on the 2 parliamentarians who split from the lib party (in-part) over the stadium?

criticise white all you like - but these 2 deserve attention as well

Anyone know if tomorrow will be on kayo or live stream I can watch? Can't see any mention of it on kayo. But would assume it would be worth covering on Fox footy surely
It’s being live streamed through afl.com.au and I’d assume through the AFL app as well.

It’s being live streamed through afl.com.au and I’d assume through the AFL app as well.
Thanks for that. Still no mention of it on the app but I'll check later. Seems odd. People still watch the Port and Freo ones on YouTube. Should be a bigger deal

She’s trying to sit on the fence by saying she’s going to renegotiate with the afl.

By continually suggesting the renegotiation she keeps YES stadium supporters by not killing the team and she keeps the NO stadium supporters by thinking that she is going to use Bellerive oval until the team is proven to have support enough for a new stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back