Alex Carey

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice innings by Carey last night. If that was Inglis or Phillipe wed be hearing how they should be there in front of him. Truth is, it’s a big step up to Test cricket and there’s no much seperating them as their records show.

His keeping to spin has been pretty sound while in the Test side, truth be told.

It's his keeping to pace that's been the primary concern because he's rather one-footed and he gropes at the ball with his knees.

Suggests that he has decent reflexes but questionable technique.

I myself thought that Inglis had a higher upside but Carey has acquitted himself reasonably well this series, so obviously I wouldn't drop him.

I myself thought that Inglis had a higher upside but Carey has acquitted himself reasonably well this series, so obviously I wouldn't drop him.
Still does and inglis is the better keeper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still isn’t. Sloppy with the gloves throughout. Did ok with the bat on some absolute roads
Haha. He wasn’t ‘sloppy with the gloves throughout’. That’s a blatant lie. He was absolutely fine in test 2 and 3. A couple of little mistakes in test 1. That was it.

And his batting helped put Australia in a winning position when we needed him in the second test and his partnership with Green was absolutely crucial in the third test.

Gee some people are sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back