Autopsy AFLW Round 10, 2022: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Who Wins?

• Saints

• Crows

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Munga got to love the way Lucas-Rodd goes about it, a real hard nosed little bugger & I had mentioned in another thread, I likened her as the women’s version of Jack Steele. (maybe one day Jack will be likened to Tilly)

Munga got to love the way Lucas-Rodd goes about it, a real hard nosed little bugger & I had mentioned in another thread, I likened her as the women’s version of Jack Steele. (maybe one day Jack will be likened to Tilly)

Yeah Steele. Also maybe a similar style to N.Burke? A running/tackling/clearance machine.

This is the thing with development, flicking magnets around and not pigeonholing a player. Look what it's done for TLR, she was deep defence for years, taking our kick-outs. Within such a short time playing midfield she's blown all of us away and entering elite territory. Vogt has started chipping in with the midfield too and can be a bit of an enforcer in there.

From our pre-season crisis came great opportunity...

The Lions are the ones I marvel at. Always up there, non football state, had the Suns enter, been poached, still won the premiership, and will finish top 4 again this season.

Lions are incredible, sustaining success with a fairly heavy list turn over especially "marquees" is big - jumping on their bandwagon

It will be interesting to see how the mens season overlapping with the womens will impact clubs, especially those that can't provide facilities to the women whilst the men are in. Erin Phillips mentioned on one of the AFLW podcasts that despite her being one of the few full time athletes she can't get access to Crows facilities before 5pm as the men are there. I believe our W team have their own changerooms, and RSEA has 2 gyms plus whatever the DFC has

Back