AFLW Rnd 3 - Carlton v Adelaide Gameday/Autopsy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yelled out to ask the umps why they weren't with the team singing the song as they walked off. Had a good 20-30 crows fans laughing. They know they were looked after today.
excellent umpie chiding tutelage for the little one, shan.......:thumbsu:

Vescio down back. Davey up forward. Audley in the Ruck.

Someone hiding within our club headquarters is eventually going to consider this.

Can the girls teams sign up new players, my partner Nikki a former Australian Soccer Rep and BOG in the Broken Hill Women's GF would love to be a Blue, and I want to come out of boxing training and mark Perkins next time, I really don't like her attitude.
Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade, Carlton North VIC 3054
Phone: (03) 9387 1400

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade, Carlton North VIC 3054
Phone: (03) 9387 1400
Thankyou we both want to be blues, I was the first woman from a transgender background to play AFL footy, we both are loving the AFLW and the Beautiful Blue Girls have converted us both from Eagles to Blue Girls in 3 weeks.

hope she doesn't get blamed when she marks down back, passes into the middle, runs on to fire it into the forward line and isn't there to goal

Obviously she would take 6 bounces and kick it herself.

But seriously, teams have used getting quality around the ball forever.

The only other argument against it would be if she wasn't fit enough to run out the game by playing too many midfield minutes. but what does it matter with 10 minutes to go?

B
Obviously she would take 6 bounces and kick it herself.

But seriously, teams have used getting quality around the ball forever.

The only other argument against it would be if she wasn't fit enough to run out the game by playing too many midfield minutes. but what does it matter with 10 minutes to go?
By staking the corridor she won't need to run the full length.

Defence has certainly kept us in every game.
We can't afford to have Davey off for to long she is the general in defence and she can very quickly turn defence into attack, I hope she is remains fit for the rest of the season.

B
By staking the corridor she won't need to run the full length.

The old "stay at home" centreman.

It may well be a valid tactic in this comp with this skill level. I reckon the oppo coach would just tag her but you never know. I'd still prefer her to have been nearer the action.

I just share Stigs frustration, seems a shame not to make more use of your most skilled player and a particular if she's going to go cold deep at FF.

They carry on about the Collingwood girl hardly getting a sniff, and Vez is yards better than pretty much all of them.

Wouldn't have had it 6 times today.

Utterly wasted standing in the goal square in these conditions.
She was on SEN a couple of weeks ago and she said that he feels a bit lost when she moves uo the ground. This is something she needs to develop in her game.

D
The old "stay at home" centreman.

It may well be a valid tactic in this comp with this skill level. I reckon the oppo coach would just tag her but you never know. I'd still prefer her to have been nearer the action.

I just share Stigs frustration, seems a shame not to make more use of your most skilled player and a particular if she's going to go cold deep at FF.
Darcy is a class act she needs to play in the midfield we need to get inside 50 more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back