Women's Footy AFLW Dockers vs The Dirty Birds

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the one - the commentators said 10 seconds before that ‘Gibson seems to be shouting at her’ as she was manning the mark.

Just the icing on the cake that two Derbies running have finished with Gibson mouthing off and our girls laughing at her.

That’s the one - the commentators said 10 seconds before that ‘Gibson seems to be shouting at her’ as she was manning the mark.

Just the icing on the cake that two Derbies running have finished with Gibson mouthing off and our girls laughing at her.
Two Derbies in a row, I’ve contributed as much to my team as she has, from the comfort of my home sofa.

EAD Gibson.

The infuriating thing about that game is you know eagles fans will be proud of it. That team is playing the wrong sport, i gained no respect for them today

We won. With a lot of room for improvement.
Eagles in a gallant loss. ??
Dark off. Both teams struggled today. Eagles were terrible.
Onwards & upwards.

Kellie Underwood should not be a commentator.
She sounds like she is pretending to be a man.

Even among the West Coast camp. She still hasn't scored a goal for them.
Her best stat for them is gobbing off in derbies, and having Freo players laugh in her face. No one else comes close to that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The numbers for today (or at least the few stats we actually get from AFLW.)

1612694526140.png

1612694552620.png

Verrier impressed me in the first half. Shame she couldn't get a major for her efforts.

Pretty impressive game from Bowers. Deserved the BOG.

Miller had a pretty solid game. So did Caino.

On the other end what the heck was my buddy Stewart doing for an hour? :'(

To the WC board! I wonder if anyone has ever had an oppo thread ban for trolling AFLW...
i can't go there cause i got banned, i went there when they lost to collingwood in the final and reported a comment from the beginning of the thread where someone said it would be an easy win with 'lol' :(

I love how that was all it took to get me banned from their thread while we have eagles supporters constantly trawling these threads and trolling and they are allowed to haha

Okay. I’ve got nothing against Gibbo, she’s a good sort and loves her footy, I just wish she’d put a few through the middle or have her role changed.
All the ex-Docker eagles seem to be liked by our Dockers girls but Gibson is hated by the whole group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back