Game Day AFLW Carlton v Geelong Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok stroke of luck - or just COVID normal - we now play the Cats at Kardinia on Saturday night.
Perfect opportunity to bounce back. Egan will be out and others will be nervous after round 1 performance.
Need to find some more run in midfield where Cats have some talent.
Looking for positives, skinny ground should suit our defensive set up.

Why is it still considered a score when there's a kick after the siren and it goes in off hands? Really silly that and I never understood the logic, should only be a score if it obviously goes over the line on the full...

Why is it still considered a score when there's a kick after the siren and it goes in off hands? Really silly that and I never understood the logic, should only be a score if it obviously goes over the line on the full...
Has to touch the turf and be stopped by the opposition. As a separate example: it can still roll through if no one's there to stop it.

Has to touch the turf and be stopped by the opposition. As a separate example: it can still roll through if no one's there to stop it.
Nah I know that, but can someone juggle it for 10 metres after the siren, if its touched before the line shouldn't be a score after the siren, just my opinion

Round 2 team
Backs:Kerryn Harrington Gab Pound
Half-backs:Mua LaloifiLucy McEvoyLauren Brazzale
Centreline:Natalie PlaneMadison PrespakisJess Dal Pos
Half-forwards:Nicola Stevens Paige TrudgeonBrooke Walker
Forwards:Elise O'DeaDarcy Vescio
Followers:Breann MoodyAbbie McKayGeorgia Gee
Interchange:Daisy Walker Jess GoodMaddy Guerin
Annie LeeCourtney Jones
Emergencies:Charlotte Hammans Keeley Sherar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I know that, but can someone juggle it for 10 metres after the siren, if its touched before the line shouldn't be a score after the siren, just my opinion
The kicker has put pressure on the opposition, and they need to stop the kick. That's a reasonable definition, and doesn't need to be modified.

The kicker has put pressure on the opposition, and they need to stop the kick. That's a reasonable definition, and doesn't need to be modified.
Not sure that answers anything I asked but all good, thanks for the reply..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back