AFLTM Sign Up/Coach Waiting List

Remove this Banner Ad

mate you said we had until 5pm tonight??
Ah crap, re-reading this I did. For some reason I thought I said Saturday.

Go Balls Deep is higher on the waiting list so gets first dibs at an available coaching slot.

I will move Elite Pete to the top of the list for any new vacancies.

Last edited:
Let's try this again - Go Balls Deep is now officially the coach of Sale Jets. Feel free to rename/relocate your team if you wish.

First task will be familiarising yourself with the rules, your list and selecting players in the Supplementary Rookie Draft which will be commencing shortly.

Best of luck and if you have questions reach out to myself or any of the other coaches.

Elite Pete will move to the top of the waiting list and will be first in line to replace any coach who drops out/becomes inactive.

AFLTM now has one coaching position available. The below is the current waiting list in order.

Elite Pete
creamPIES
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

The above prospective coaches have until 5PM Wednesday to post their interest in taking over as coach of Wagga Wagga Warthogs and confirm their willingness to commit to the requirements outlined in page 1 of the rules thread.

Prospective coaches please post your interest in this thread.

Very keen, would love to get the gig.
Wagga Wagga Warthogs are available and you are top of the waiting list if you want the team.

Yep, let’s do it.
Elite Pete is now officially the coach of Wagga Wagga Warthogs. Feel free to rename and/or relocate your team if you wish.

Your first task will be familiarising yourself with the rules and your list as well as selecting your team each week. Best of luck and if you have questions reach out to myself or any of the other coaches.

Also, thank you to Gee Dub for all your years served as coach of the Wagga Wagga Warthogs. Thank you for your commitment to this league and your team through many years.

How is this the first time I've heard of AFLTM. This is sick! I'd wanna join but I got some stuff up atm. Maybe in the future...

On SM-A235F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You can certainly be added to the waiting list if you wish. Currently there are no coaching vacancies with two positions recently being filled.

AFL Team Manager are looking for a new coach of the North Adelaide Kookaburras. Now's the perfect time for new coaches to join as you'll get the chance to reshape the list prior to your first season.

Waiting list is as follows:
dino_67
creamPIES
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

Prospective coaches please post your interest in taking over the team in this thread.

AFL Team Manager are looking for a new coach of the North Adelaide Kookaburras. Now's the perfect time for new coaches to join as you'll get the chance to reshape the list prior to your first season.

Waiting list is as follows:
dino_67
creamPIES
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

Prospective coaches please post your interest in taking over the team in this thread.
Falconista not keen anymore?
Sincerely sorry for missing these tags (thanks SR for the additional tag on another board).
There's a fair bit to get my head around in the rules. If you're willing to have me ask some silly questions/need advice early days I'm in. Happy for one of the other three coaches to have a go if they're still keen.

TLDR VERSION: If the other three coaches aren't interested, I'm in.

Sincerely sorry for missing these tags (thanks SR for the additional tag on another board).
There's a fair bit to get my head around in the rules. If you're willing to have me ask some silly questions/need advice early days I'm in. Happy for one of the other three coaches to have a go if they're still keen.

TLDR VERSION: If the other three coaches aren't interested, I'm in.
You are in Falconista. All coaches have had adequate time to claim the vacant coaching position.

No such thing as a stupid question. In addition to the rules thread and your list, I suggest also reading the off-season thread and potentially even last year's off-season thread to get a feel of how things work.

You've certainly joined at a great time with a chance to shape your list this off-season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fightingfury_88 can I please go on the waiting list?

I'm still reading all the rules and what this is but talking to SD, sounds likes my thing when a spot opens.

fightingfury_88 can I please go on the waiting list?

I'm still reading all the rules and what this is but talking to SD, sounds likes my thing when a spot opens.
Excellent. You are first in line to replace any coach. I'm currently trying to confirm the activity of one coach now so stay tuned.

Now we have a coach in waiting, Go Balls Deep has until 10AM EDST this Saturday October 21 to confirm activity in this off-season by posting in this thread.

If Go Balls Deep does not confirm by this time then omgfridge will be appointed the new coach of Sale Jets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back