AFLTM Sign Up/Coach Waiting List

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in getting involved, will have a proper read through of the rules tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

Interested in getting involved, will have a proper read through of the rules tomorrow when I have a bit more time.
Excellent. If you want to take over the Safety Bay Stingrays then the team is yours. Just let me know.

Alright count me in and I'll have my team re-named as the Darwin Crocodiles if that's alright.

Alright count me in and I'll have my team re-named as the Darwin Crocodiles if that's alright.
Darwin Crocodiles it is. Welcolme to AFLTM hotchilli

You have joined at a great time with the off-season just around the corner.

Eddiespocket hasn't been seen since end of August, is he still WC coach?
Yes, still the coach. I know in the past eddie has mentioned he has been heavily involved with study/exams so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case currently.

If it gets closer to opposition bidding/trading opening (i.e a week or so from now) and eddiespocket hasn't logged on we'll have to look into it a bit closer, noting there isn't anyone on the waiting list currently.

Yeah sorry lads, took a break from BigFoot, you’ll understand if you ever read the Adelaide board.

study still full on, but I’ll be right to go, please just be patient with me 😎

plus back to back sounds nice 😂

I can only imagine

I’m really keen on getting involved if there’s any positions available, if not add me to the waiting list :)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Welcome creamPIES. You are first on the waiting list. There are no positions available but as soon as one does become available you will have the first opportunity to take over the team.

In the meantime feel free to hang around and have a look at how the game has is played and ask any questions you may have. Team previews for the upcoming 2022 season will be up soon.

Welcome creamPIES. You are first on the waiting list. There are no positions available but as soon as one does become available you will have the first opportunity to take over the team.

In the meantime feel free to hang around and have a look at how the game has is played and ask any questions you may have. Team previews for the upcoming 2022 season will be up soon.

Cheers mate, I’m keen to stick around and stay involved until I get an opportunity

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gidday lads I am happy to jump on the waiting list for a spot when another one is available
Welcome Go Balls Deep . You have 2nd priority on the waiting list. Feel free to ask any questions about AFLTM you may have, or have a general look around the rules and the forum.

Happy to put my hand up if there is any teams available.
None available currently, but I'll put you on the waiting list for if/when a team becomes available.

AFLTM now has one coaching position available. The below is the current waiting list in order.

creamPIES
Go Balls Deep
Elite Pete
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

The above prospective coaches have until 5PM Sunday to post their interest in taking over as coach of Sale Jets and confirm their willingness to commit to the requirements outlined in page 1 of the rules thread.

Prospective coaches please post your interest in this thread.

Last edited:
AFLTM now has one coaching position available. The below is the current waiting list in order.

creamPIES
Go Balls Deep
Elite Pete
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

The above prospective coaches have until 5PM Sunday to post their interest in taking over as coach of Sale Jets and confirm their willingness to commit to the requirements outlined in page 1 of the rules thread.

Reading the first two usernames in a most unfortunate, but at the same time, brilliant order.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

creamPIES
Go Balls Deep
Elite Pete
inTIMidator052345
Falconista

Very keen mate

Congratulations, Sale Jets is now your team. Feel free to rename/relocate the team if you wish.

Your first task as coach will be to draft some players in the Supplementary Rookie Selection Draft when it commences shortly.

Make sure to familiarise yourself with the rules and your new team and feel free to ask any questions of myself or any other coach.
mate you said we had until 5pm tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back