Oppo Camp AFL Round 11 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really interested in North v Saint Kilda tbh. Keen to see how Saints respond after being worse than terrible, and hoping North can get up for a win.

Stream Lions v Whoever in the background now to see what we're up against next week :)

Edit: underwood & dermie, what a dream!

I'm really interested in North v Saint Kilda tbh. Keen to see how Saints respond after being worse than terrible, and hoping North can get up for a win.

Stream Lions v Whoever in the background now to see what we're up against next week :)

Edit: underwood & dermie, what a dream!
Im liking this Brenton Speed fellow...

Dermie bringing down the tone

Annoying percentage boosters for the Lions and Cats, GWS and Collingwood are absolutely woeful.

Annoying percentage boosters for the Lions and Cats, GWS and Collingwood are absolutely woeful.
GWS will play finals, currently 8th and they have the easiest draw ever. North, Carlton, Hawthorn, Us, Gold Coast, Sydney, Essendon. Then they play Port, Geelong and Richmond to finish. I think they'll make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After spending the gear watching us, I am just not used to the slopes that is st kilda vs norf

Who honestly scares you at this point?

For me:

1. Brisbane

Gap

2. Richmond

More significant gap

3. Port
4. WB

Gap

5. Sydney
6. Geelong

The rest : Not worried about

Who honestly scares you at this point?

For me:

1. Brisbane

Gap

2. Richmond

More significant gap

3. Port
4. WB

Gap

5. Sydney
6. Geelong

The rest : Not worried about
I'm probably unreasonably scared of Geelong when they are in form. I dont rate their midfield but when they go quick and Rowan and Cameron are on they look good.

Brissy will be a great test. I'm not scared of any matchups though, should be a really even contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back