Resource AFL Mascots

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts:
Why not add their names :)
Would be worth seeing pics of mascots past, e.g. the Ruckle mascots. Tiggy is famous down at Richmond for the day he ran into the point post. Plus there was a time where he would come onto the field wearing a business suit.
Needs also the new Melbourne mascots.

Here is another pose of the Eagles mascot

Here is the GWS G-Man

Here a family of Demons

Here is Gazza, the former Suns mascot. He got replaced before the Suns played a game

He was replaced by Sunny Ray

Hi everyone, I've discovered this site while trying to find AFL Mascot colouring pages for use at a charity event later this month. From my google image search, these are exactly what we'd like to use but they all now show as 403 Forbidden messages.

Is anyone able to help direct me to some printable AFL Mascot colouring pages, either on this site, or elsewhere? It's for a local community organised Challenge fundraising day (helping kids with cancer).

Thanks so much
b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a real stretch. Anything to make a buck I suppose.
I would say because a Docker is the hardest thing to actually make a cute mascot out of.

I suppose Rottnest is pretty famous for cute Dockers Quokkas, but they could easily have made an anchor one called 'Arry the Anchor

For example

5316016.jpg

Pictured: 'Arry getting excited at meeting women for the first time and getting his rope fondled.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back