AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

My PC 2010 loads the menu but when i create a game i get a little error box in the middle that is white i cant read it and the game just doesnt respond. Playing on windows 7. Tried opening as admin.

I apologize for spamming, but I've been working on Australian Football Coach ( http://www.australianfootballcoach.com/ ) for some time now and it's almost ready to go.

All that's available right now is a playable demo (first 9 games of the season, with player attributes unfortunately mostly randomized), but I'd appreciate it if you could add the game to the list as the full game pre-order should be out before the Grand Final.

Thanks!

Wow, downloaded AFL Live 2004. I get to play with St.Kilda's 2004 side with the G-Train bustling out of the goalsquare :)

Why is 2004 the only one available? Was that the only one that was released on PC?

Wow, downloaded AFL Live 2004. I get to play with St.Kilda's 2004 side with the G-Train bustling out of the goalsquare :)

Why is 2004 the only one available? Was that the only one that was released on PC?
afl premiership 2005 was released on pc, i got in on my computer but it doesnt work with vista,

Last edited:
Do you guys know anyway i would be able to get premiership coach 2011 or if it is possible
i have never had the game but was playing 2010 and its great fun but 2011 looks heaps better

Do you guys know anyway i would be able to get premiership coach 2011 or if it is possible
i have never had the game but was playing 2010 and its great fun but 2011 looks heaps better

Hi Goodees, if you don't mind spending $25 (plus postage) try Electronic Boutique. I just bought it and am stuck as the website to activate the game no longer exists. Hope some one Bigfooty as the magic touch to open it.

Cheers
SG

EDIT - Don't buy the game as suggested, I just blew $25.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly what I was worried about. I don't think you can purchase the game anymore and even if you could buy it, the activation is gone down so its unplayable, so thats I decided to upload it. My main reason for uploading it was for those who bought PC2011 after the activation went down.
Thanks man,
It is people like uncustom that make forums such as bigfooty likable. Cheers uncustom

Hi. just wondering if you can help me. i bought premiership coach 11 off ebay but it didnt come with an activation code. is there anyway i can get an activation code to make it work.

Hi. just wondering if you can help me. i bought premiership coach 11 off ebay but it didnt come with an activation code. is there anyway i can get an activation code to make it work.
Not sure how much you paid for it, but here is a link for you to be able to download the game for free. No codes needed

Does anyone have a link where I can download any of the AFL live PC versions for free. For months I have been trying to find a website and everyone says its a torrent, it's been moved, it doesn't work or needs to be opened by using RAR or something. Like footy fanatic I just want a link where I can click run and install it.

Downloaded AFL 2004, and everything seems to run fine, but the directional buttons don't work at all... Can't run anywhere or when rucking, tap it to a certain place.

The game is un-playable if I can't even move my players.

I have the same identical problem but with the actual copy of the game I brought years ago. It used to work on XP/Vista/Windows 7, but not Windows 10. Tried remapping keys - it works for the internet/microsoft word/excel but not AFL Live 2004.

Has anyone else got it to work on Windows 10?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back