AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

uncustom

All Australian
Sep 25, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Although this thread was originally just to upload PC2010 and TAR for everyone else. I have decided to upload other games, along with lists and other resources that can be useful to other people.

The only thing I'm not sure about is whether I am able to post the link for 2010 as it is recently made game, and it is the cracked version, So I will keep the link here unless I get told to remove it.

PC2011:
Player Images (Add to Images folder in game folder): PlayerImages

PC2010:
Game: www.mediafire.com/?ahhb0c4u45oom71

TAR:
Game: Extract Total Aussie Rules(Download the next file if you get an error when you run the game"
File to fix error: (Just needs to be placed in the game folder)msflxgrd
2004 Lists: (Place it in the ratings folder). 2004 Lists
2006 Lists: (Came with the game, but if needed for some reason): 2006
2008 Lists: (Came with the game, but if needed for some reason): 2008

Footy Fanatic:
Old Version from 2001: Footy Fanatic 2001

2002 Lists for latest FFFX (Was for an old version that had no clearance rating and Home State, so Home State for players is just the state where their club is located, clearance rating is the same number as whatever stat was before): default2002(2)
2010 lists (With 2011 Eagles): http://www.mediafire.com/?duyeqrp8v7malc8
2011 Lists (With Suns, even if removed, there is an error you get when sometime during the first year of your career, can still use on practice mode): http://www.mediafire.com/?svokr9nycc5ora0

AFL2004 PC Version: AFL2004

VFL Coach: (Game made in 2008 where you can coach a VFL Team, Quite a few glitches and pretty basic): VFL Coach

If there is anyone who has some sort of game/list/resource that they would like to share, please PM or post me a link and I will put it up here.

Last edited:
A lot of people have been asking me to upload PC2010, so I have decided to upload it along with Total Aussie Rules as these games are not available anymore.

The only thing I'm not sure about is whether I am able to post the link for 2010 as it is recently made game, and it is the cracked version, so I will be only posting the link for TAR on this thread Once I know whether I am able to post the link for PC2010 then I will edit the thread to include the link. Just for now, if anyone wants PC2010 then let me know on this thread, or pm me.

TAR: http://www.mediafire.com/?np5hkg56yc5gm0t
PC2010: Link will be added once I know whether it would be best to upload it.
Could you please PM me the link ?

Is PC2010 still a legally purchasable game? If it is, then you can't upload it here. Promoting piracy isn't allowed on the boards.

Thank you very much, how much better is 2011 compared to this version?
Is PC2010 still a legally purchasable game? If it is, then you can't upload it here. Promoting piracy isn't allowed on the boards.
I dont think you can legally purchase 2011 anymore and if you havent purchased in the past then you cant play at all.

This is exactly what I was worried about. I don't think you can purchase the game anymore and even if you could buy it, the activation is gone down so its unplayable, so thats I decided to upload it. My main reason for uploading it was for those who bought PC2011 after the activation went down.

Thanks, I've always wanted to try Premiership Coach. Some interesting ideas, but the match engine doesn't work very well. It must be so hard to accurately simulate AFL.

Thanks, I've always wanted to try Premiership Coach. Some interesting ideas, but the match engine doesn't work very well. It must be so hard to accurately simulate AFL.

The match engine isn't that good, so I just sim the games and do everything else myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone elses PC2010 run ridiculously slow?
It does run slower than PC2011 including saving and loading saves, but if you have a very fast computer then it should be no problem. I've noticed that on my mac (Bootcamp) it goes pretty slow, but on faster laptops/desktops the game runs at a decent speed.

Nah I don't. Others might though

Although, I can't load games. Anyone else have the same problem?
What happens when you try to load games?

Thank you so much for posting the links. Ive had a go at both games and work great :)

On a side note what game do people prefer TAR or PC2010 ?

Cheers and thanks for all you hard work :thumbsu:

I actually play them both more than FFFX and PC2011, I've been playing a lot of TAR recently, mainly because its simple and I like playing with old lists.

In your playing opinion and if you had updated lists ie 2013 players which would you play more TAR more than PC2010 ?

PC2010 is probably the better game overall and I would think that most people would play PC2010 more, but in my opinion I would play TAR more because I like TAR's match engine better than the one on PC2010 and as I said before, its quite a basic game. I still play both games regularly however I only sim the matches on PC2010, so that gives me a little less to do on PC2010.

PC2010 is probably the better game overall and I would think that most people would play PC2010 more, but in my opinion I would play TAR more because I like TAR's match engine better than the one on PC2010 and as I said before, its quite a basic game. I still play both games regularly however I only sim the matches on PC2010, so that gives me a little less to do on PC2010.

Im generally more interested in the match engine side at the moment so ill give TAR a start first. Thanks for you input and posting the games :thumbsu: keep up the great work :)

In your playing opinion and if you had updated lists ie 2013 players which would you play more TAR more than PC2010 ?
I have PC2011, but I still play more of TAR.

Maybe it's just that I like the simplicity or stability more. PC2011 had some good ideas incorporated into it and is more detailed than TAR in a variety of ways, but I ran into a heap of glitches and errors while playing it, while TAR still runs fine after a couple of decades worth of seasons played. PC2011, both in the match and management side of things, also feels kind of clunky and slow, whereas TAR is quick and simple to get into.

I would really love to see an updated version of TAR - not just with the 2013 lists, but with GC and GWS added, as well as the game tweaked in a few areas, such as adding a tackling stat, but I guess that'll never happen.

On the other hand, I feel like PC2011 could've been really good as well, had those glitches been ironed out and some other things tweaked so that it ran smoother.

I have PC2011, but I still play more of TAR.

Maybe it's just that I like the simplicity or stability more. PC2011 had some good ideas incorporated into it and is more detailed than TAR in a variety of ways, but I ran into a heap of glitches and errors while playing it, while TAR still runs fine after a couple of decades worth of seasons played. PC2011, both in the match and management side of things, also feels kind of clunky and slow, whereas TAR is quick and simple to get into.

I would really love to see an updated version of TAR - not just with the 2013 lists, but with GC and GWS added, as well as the game tweaked in a few areas, such as adding a tackling stat, but I guess that'll never happen.

On the other hand, I feel like PC2011 could've been really good as well, had those glitches been ironed out and some other things tweaked so that it ran smoother.

I play PC2010 and TAR way more than PC2011 now. I've played PC2011 way to much and it gets too repetitive while with PC2010 the stats are more realistic, so you don't see Riewoldt and Kosi booting 90+ each along with Franklin and Roughead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back