AFL Canberra 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Glbn might have forfeited, we haven’t in the past and the boys wanted to keep that record intact. Good on em going down there in crap weather undermanned for a game that means nothing against a team that has a record of forfeiting to them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lmao Goulburn forfeited to the Cats in Cooma the year before last. In the time I’ve played at the Cats the forfeit earlier this year & Goulburn’s forfeit are the only ones I can recall being involved in.

With the number struggles regional has had this year it's a bit of a joke to talk down on forfeits anyway. Good on Goulburn for heading down and having a crack though. Good pride there.

Have we heard if afl Canberra have tried to shaft a regional grand final to Sunday yet? This is purely my own imagination but figured they could get one last dig in..

With the number struggles regional has had this year it's a bit of a joke to talk down on forfeits anyway. Good on Goulburn for heading down and having a crack though. Good pride there.

Have we heard if afl Canberra have tried to shaft a regional grand final to Sunday yet? This is purely my own imagination but figured they could get one last dig in..

I believe the grand final will be played at Queanbeyan on a Saturday

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Coota by 54. From what I heard the ground was soaked and a bit of a mud pit in the middle which is strange as there was no rain in the lead up to the game. Maybe a burst water pipe?
The treatment that the league handed out to Goulburn yesterday was rubbish . It goes to show its not what you are but who are .

What do you mean? I haven't heard anything about that game other than the final score
Goulburn went into the game short on numbers due to some bullshit qualifying rule .But Belconnen were able to play second graders who had only played two games in regional and more in the twos. Goulburn protested prior to the kick off and into the first quarter were in discussion with a league representative, but were told they were allowing Belconnen to proceed. The funny thing is the girls game prior Eastlake were told the complete opposite and were not allowed to play girls from a higher grade .

Goulburn went into the game short on numbers due to some bulls**t qualifying rule .But Belconnen were able to play second graders who had only played two games in regional and more in the twos. Goulburn protested prior to the kick off and into the first quarter were in discussion with a league representative, but were told they were allowing Belconnen to proceed. The funny thing is the girls game prior Eastlake were told the complete opposite and were not allowed to play girls from a higher grade .
Seems very unfair how many 2's players were playing that hadn't qualified?
Do we have any clarification on what their ruling will be going into this weekend of finals? Or can they play anyone in any grade as all of their teams will be playing finals?

Seems very unfair how many 2's players were playing that hadn't qualified?
Do we have any clarification on what their ruling will be going into this weekend of finals? Or can they play anyone in any grade as all of their teams will be playing finals?
Well gauging by yesterday they do anything they want. Is this the end of the country teams in actafl ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back